Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
@legalfalcon
Request your opinion:

My latest GCMS notes say:
Officer review: UCI Household request sent to OSC.
This is the second time I’ve ordered my notes. The first time, my file was ready for approval (as of 6th June 2020). Any specific interpretation?
Nothing to worry about, this usually happens when an applicant somehow has multiple UCI's

What is UCI Household ?

If there is more than one UCI for the same client, this is a data integrity issue. As there is no way to delete a record from GCMS once it is promoted, the UCIs must be linked by performing a household. When a household is done, the multiple IDs will still exist but they will be linked together.

OSC is the Operations Support Centre located in Ottawa, Ontario

Reactions: OnceMore

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Request your opinion:

My latest GCMS notes say:
Officer review: UCI Household request sent to OSC.
This is the second time I’ve ordered my notes. The first time, my file was ready for approval (as of 6th June 2020). Any specific interpretation?
As per IRCC household is defined as:

Household: If there is more than one UCI for the same client, this is a data integrity issue. As there is no way to delete a record from GCMS once it is promoted, the UCIs must be linked by performing a household. When a household is done, the multiple IDs will still exist but they will be linked together.

If you have been issued more than one UCI, they will be linked at the Operations Support Centre at Ottawa.

Nothing to worry about.

Reactions: OnceMore

thesurgeon

Oct 23, 2019
As per IRCC household is defined as:

Household: If there is more than one UCI for the same client, this is a data integrity issue. As there is no way to delete a record from GCMS once it is promoted, the UCIs must be linked by performing a household. When a household is done, the multiple IDs will still exist but they will be linked together.

If you have been issued more than one UCI, they will be linked at the Operations Support Centre at Ottawa.

Nothing to worry about.
Thank you so much!

Reactions: legalfalcon

thesurgeon

Oct 23, 2019
Nothing to worry about, this usually happens when an applicant somehow has multiple UCI's

What is UCI Household ?

If there is more than one UCI for the same client, this is a data integrity issue. As there is no way to delete a record from GCMS once it is promoted, the UCIs must be linked by performing a household. When a household is done, the multiple IDs will still exist but they will be linked together.

OSC is the Operations Support Centre located in Ottawa, Ontario
Thank you so much!

Reactions: caipsnotes

Hussain53

Mar 3, 2020
Hello,
my Aor is 2nd Jan 2020 more than a year now as per the notes everything is passed just final decision is pending. I applied as a single applicant from Australia but now I am going back to my own country and plan to get married so I want to know what impact would it have on my application ?
I have submitted all my bank statements from Australia so when I show marriage do I need to show the bank statements again? Lastly if I get married how much delay will it cause to my application?
Thanks
@legalfalcon
@caipsnotes

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello,
my Aor is 2nd Jan 2020 more than a year now as per the notes everything is passed just final decision is pending. I applied as a single applicant from Australia but now I am going back to my own country and plan to get married so I want to know what impact would it have on my application ?
I have submitted all my bank statements from Australia so when I show marriage do I need to show the bank statements again? Lastly if I get married how much delay will it cause to my application?
Thanks
@legalfalcon
You can get married and it will have no impact on the process as such if done. However, if your family composition changes before your become a PR, then you have to inform IRCC and add your spouse to your application and submit the documents, irrespective of where your spouse is accompanying or not.

IRCC will send you the forms and ask for the following documents:

1. An IMM8 Application
2. Schedule A form for spouse
3. Additional Family Information form for primary applicant and spouse.
4. Fee receipt for spouse - Processing fee ($550) and right of permanent residence fee ($490).
5. Birth Certificate of spouse, translation, and affidavit of translation.
6. Copy of Spouse's Passport
7. Copy of marriage certificate and marriage registration
8. Wedding Card and Photographs
9. Police clearance certificate for the primary applicant and spouse
10. Spouse's upfront medical
11. Letter of Explanation (If required)

After your spouse's documents have been sent, medical, criminal, and security admissibility is done for your spouse, both you and your spouse will be issued COPRs.

This would increase the processing time to evaluate the documents and admissibility for your spouse.

If your PoF that you submitted met the requirements for 2 people, then you do not have to provide new PoF. However, if it only met the requirements of 1 person, then you will have to provide an updated PoF.

See https://bit.ly/3lgYo2s

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hello,
Thanks
@legalfalcon
@caipsnotes
Hi. See https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/what-happens-if-i-got-married-after-i-receive-ita-or-after-i-file-e-apr.621771/post-8525039

entmba

Oct 20, 2020
AOR: 23rd Jan 2020
1st medical test date: 27th Dec 2019
Remedical Request: 5th Jan 2021
Remedical date: 16th Jan 2021
Application Updated (Remedicals Passed): 23rd Jan 2021

Would this mean that the rest of the checks have been completed and I should expect a passport request soon?

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020

Would this mean that the rest of the checks have been completed and I should expect a passport request soon?
Woo! Same AoR date. my medicals extension just happened as well so our timelines look very similar. Hoping this is a good sign

preethi16

Star Member
Jan 19, 2019

What is your VO?

Karan2Fady

Jan 25, 2021
Hello @legalfalcon

Request your help.
Details:
I got PNP from Ontario and after that got AOR on Jan 5 2020.
1. Received Ready for Visa email on Dec 14, 2020.
2. Medical exams approved on Dec 9, 2020.
3. Provided passports for stamping on Jan 10, 2020
4. Got decision approved on Jan 23, and received COPR expiry date on June 29, 2021.

Query:
My wife is pregnant and expected date of delivery is June last week, 2020. Doctor has not recommended her to travel during this period since it is a high risk pregnancy.
-Should I inform IRCC of me and my wife's inability to travel within COPR validity immediately?

If my child is born after the COPR expires
-can they re-open the application?

Also if they reopen the application -
-at what stage will it reopen?
-will it be for me/wife or just for our child?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

You can inform IRCC that you cannot travel and provide them with the reason. If your family composition changes before you land in Canada, you have to inform IRCC even if your COPR has been issued.

After your baby is born and you will have to provide additional forms, and upfront medicals for your baby. It will add a few months to the processing timeline as your baby's documents will have to be processed.

After your baby has been added, your current COPRs will be cancelled, the application will be reopened and after the documents are processed, new COPR for all the family members will be issued, which will have a new validity date.

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Hello @legalfalcon @caipsnotes

My AOR 20 jan 2020
CEC inland applicant
VO Ottawa
my eligibility, criminality, security, info sharing all passed. Awaiting final decision.

As per my GCMS my medicals were due to expire on 3 jan 2020. Till date I haven’t received remedical request nor the same has been extended which I came to know by my recent conversation with IRCC agent.

I want to know whether medicals should be valid for inland applicants as well to issue copr.

I recently got my and my family’s bridging work and study permits which were issued on 18 Jan 2020 after expiry of my medicals.

As per agent my application was last updated in mid October where my security was passed. No update since then.

I really appreciate your valuable response.
Thanks

Reactions: Viharpatel123