+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Nitulapointe

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
India
how can I check if medical has been extended ? on the profile its shows Medical Passed Sept 17, 2020. Not sure what that means. Sorry if it is a silly question... asking for my sister ...

Alex1985

Oct 13, 2020
Hello everybody I just checked my application online it’s say Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.
What does that mean i been waiting 14 months plus now.
How long i need to wait more please help.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hello everybody I just checked my application online it’s say Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.
What does that mean i been waiting 14 months plus now.
How long i need to wait more please help.

This is a generic message see more at https://bit.ly/2FUPKIe Also these are the latest available timelines for processing

How long does it take to process an Express Entry application?
This table displays the time, in months, that IRCC took to process 80% of applications under each program.

Program201720182019
Canadian Experience Class457
Federal Skilled Worker469
Provincial/Territorial Nominee669
Federal Skilled Trades6712
All Programs558
Source: CIC_EDW (MBR) as of January 3, 2020
Data is operational and as such should be considered preliminary and subject to change.
Processing times refer to the time in which 80% of applications were finalized by IRCC. The processing time is measured from the day a complete application is received until the time a final decision is made by an immigration officer.

Reactions: Rakshiruby

MoMazz

Aug 14, 2020
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes

Need your kind help to understand a query regarding PNP. I have gone through the material that you had posted and I totally understand the obligation that an applicant is in when the province nominates a candidate. Its righteous to be gainfully employed and reside in the nominated province. My query is, what if the applicant tries to find an employment for 6 months or more but is not able to find a good job. The applicant continues to resides in the nominated province, but works remotely for a firm which is situated in other province within Canada? As you may well be aware of the new normal that everyone these days are working remotely (work from home). This situation may only arise when the applicant may not be able to find proper job prospects within the nominated province. So is this a legit way of working? Is it important to be employed within that provinces employer? If someone picks up work in other province, will this impact later?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes

Need your kind help to understand a query regarding PNP. I have gone through the material that you had posted and I totally understand the obligation that an applicant is in when the province nominates a candidate. Its righteous to be gainfully employed and reside in the nominated province. My query is, what if the applicant tries to find an employment for 6 months or more but is not able to find a good job. The applicant continues to resides in the nominated province, but works remotely for a firm which is situated in other province within Canada? As you may well be aware of the new normal that everyone these days are working remotely (work from home). This situation may only arise when the applicant may not be able to find proper job prospects within the nominated province. So is this a legit way of working? Is it important to be employed within that provinces employer? If someone picks up work in other province, will this impact later?
See https://bit.ly/2KPIAaQ

This answers all your questions.

Angeljung003

Oct 2, 2020
@legalfalcon
Kindly advise, last December I have submitted additional documents like confirmation of work as well as my nomination extension. Is it a good sign that my work permit is almost near for final decision? It been 60 weeks now till I submit my application and I haven't received any news yet.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Kindly advise, last December I have submitted additional documents like confirmation of work as well as my nomination extension. Is it a good sign that my work permit is almost near for final decision? It been 60 weeks now till I submit my application and I haven't received any news yet.

Is it for a TRV or PPR?

Reactions: Angeljung003

a2g

Dec 18, 2020
Hello @caipsnotes @legalfalcon ,

Kindly I want your opinion on a certain situation.

I applied through express entry (FSW-O) in Jan 2020.

I didn't receive a decision on my application yet. I conclusively know that my Eligibility and Criminality has been passed as per my GCMS notes. If I want to open a business in the United States, would it affect in anyway my application processing or the decision on my application?

Thank you in advance.

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Hello Everyone. What's with a weird Error 405 on the profile? Who else is having this on their online profile. I see a blue hyperlink that gives an error when clicked. Any thoughts?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello Everyone. What's with a weird Error 405 on the profile? Who else is having this on their online profile. I see a blue hyperlink that gives an error when clicked. Any thoughts?
The blue hyperlink is an error where the webform was supposed to be, some developer messed up the page. It’s the same for everyone who crossed the 100% mark.

Reactions: Rakshiruby