+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hey everyone. I received PPR on December 17 2020.
AOR 25th Jan
PNP Outland
Medicals 6th Feb and Bio 24th Feb
COR - India
VO Sydney NS

Hope this info helps and good luck to everyone :)
Congratulations!
May I know who was your review officer/code at CIO Sydney (as per GCMS notes)?

shamani01

Dec 16, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon

My details as follows-FSW-O,VO-Ottawa,AOR:17th Jan,2020 , COR-India

The eligibility status still shows as "under process". I raised GCMS notes in Sept'20 (I have received them and it mentioned eligibility not passed and that my file missed my job related documents which I resent via webform and has been successfully received)and another one in Oct'20(which I have not received yet). I have got no further updates regarding my application and my medicals expire in Jan'21.

What can be the reason that my eligibility is not cleared yet?

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
India dear
It is not about that. We see every day applications from India being processed and other applications (even from US, which is the only country which technically has a semi-open border with Canada) sitting there without being touched. The reason is simply that there is no reason. Certain applications are processed, other are not and there is no clear pattern. This is not discrimination, this is just lack of organization and poor management.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

The eligibility status still shows as "under process". I raised GCMS notes in Sept'20 (I have received them and it mentioned eligibility not passed and that my file missed my job related documents which I resent via webform and has been successfully received)and another one in Oct'20(which I have not received yet). I have got no further updates regarding my application and my medicals expire in Jan'21.

When you say eligibility not passed, what was the precise note?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi @legalfalcon

Could you share the notes from the last few pages of your Gcms Notes? That may shed some light as to what is going on with your file.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020

hassan1212

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Do we know if they will actually stop working completely for a month? Did they not implement any kind of remote working? Almost all applications are electronic ones, no paper whatsoever!
Not sure that they will stop working completely but I guess with complete lockdown application process will definitely be affected. As far as remote working is considered, I wish they are working from home but cant say for sure.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Do we know if they will actually stop working completely for a month? Did they not implement any kind of remote working? Almost all applications are electronic ones, no paper whatsoever!
It seems the IRCC COVID-19 backlogs were mainly caused by 2 things. The first was the inability to get people into mailrooms to open applications. The second is that IRCC apparently works in shifts using shared workstations, and there wasn't enough "equipment" to take home

See https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/december-2019-aor-join-here.666708/page-453#post-9075529