+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

mlcanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Just got two emails about 'We are working on your application'
Is it a glitch? I kinda think that it's just an automated email that's triggered after a certain number of months if the application is still in progress. Most mates in Dec AOR received it too, what about you guys?
Yes - I also received two eMails.

Viharpatel123

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
@legalfalcon
Please help. AOR 10 JAN, Inland with dependent in the USA. GCMS notes say that everything is passed and put us in the "CN Covid Pace " group. I just got adr requesting my spouse's address who resides in the USA. Is this a good sign? Should I expect COPr for me and PPR for my spouse?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Please help. AOR 10 JAN, Inland with dependent in the USA. GCMS notes say that everything is passed and put us in the "CN Covid Pace " group. I just got adr requesting my spouse's address who resides in the USA. Is this a good sign? Should I expect COPr for me and PPR for my spouse?

Any movement is a good sign, especially if your have been asked for an address. Before IRCC can issue COPRs they have to make sure that all family members mentioned in the application are inland, and if not then they will have to send a PPR to any individual not in Canada so that a PR visa can be issued.

This is usually done during final review, right before the PPR is sent.

Reactions: Viharpatel123

jumbobombo

Jan 4, 2019
Hey Guys,

I received PPR mail on 21st Nov from NDVO.

I am FSW - O in India
Jan 2020 AOR

Haven't received any communication from VFS on passport pick up and submission.
I have mailed VFS multiple times but only receive their automated reply that you will receive a reply in 2 days.

Reactions: nyiable

Koopidz

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
28-08-2019
Nomination.....
16-11-2019
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
10-02-2020
Passport Req..
26-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
O6-01-2021
As per IRCC, you may be asked to show that you have the required fund at the PoE. It will be at the discretion of the officer. A per IRCC:

"The funds must be available both when you apply and when (if) we issue you a permanent resident visa. You must prove to an immigration officer that you can legally access the money to use here when you arrive."
Okay, thanks

Reactions: legalfalcon

MalithDisala

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
I have a personal loan which i have mentioned in my pr application during submission of proof of fund. Now if i top up my personal loan would it affect my application. My aor is 2nd jan 2020, i haven't received final decision yet because of covid situation. If anyone can enlighten me about this issue!!!!!
if IRCC asks about POF again yes it will be an issue,

Viharpatel123

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Any movement is a good sign, especially if your have been asked for an address. Before IRCC can issue COPRs they have to make sure that all family members mentioned in the application are inland, and if not then they will have to send a PPR to any individual not in Canada so that a PR visa can be issued.

This is usually done during final review, right before the PPR is sent.
@legalfalcon : Thanks for quick reply

Last edited:
Reactions: legalfalcon

sanjmys

Jun 27, 2020
Hey Guys,

I received PPR mail on 21st Nov from NDVO.

I am FSW - O in India
Jan 2020 AOR

Haven't received any communication from VFS on passport pick up and submission.
I have mailed VFS multiple times but only receive their automated reply that you will receive a reply in 2 days.
Same here I too received PPR from NDVO on Nov, 21.

First time when I contacted VFS to get details of 2-way courier service within couple of hours they responded later I provided all the required details to initiate courier service by providing payment link there after it's been more than a week I haven't received any response from their side

Drsis

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Hello Guys!
I recieved an update on my profile and there is a request letter but the problem is I can't open it. Every time I try it says "page isn't working" . Anyone has an idea how to read it?

Snagh

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Try after clearing your cache or opening in an incognito browser. Was it a ghost update or an email update?