Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey @legalfalcon my medical is expiring on 9th December 2020 and I haven’t yet received any update regarding extension or remedical. I just wanted to confirm when is it sent to RMO for evaluation of extension or remedical? Is it on the day of expiry or before or after?

There is no specific timeframe. PPR is not issued if your medicals are not extended or re-meds provided. It will be at the discretion of the VO and usually happened when the medicals are just about to expire.

Snagh

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hey @legalfalcon my medical is expiring on 9th December 2020 and I haven’t yet received any update regarding extension or remedical. I just wanted to confirm when is it sent to RMO for evaluation of extension or remedical? Is it on the day of expiry or before or after?
If I've learnt anything in the past few months, it's that there are no defined timelines at least at the moment and it's futile to predict anything.

Reactions: ProofKevlar

Nixnic19

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
AOR Jan 6 '20, VO Ottawa.
Everything passed / valid since June 3 ' 20 / last GU Nov 16
No RPRF request yet but I paid my RPRF of 500 CAD yesterday.

There wouldn't be any issue, right? @legalfalcon

Nixnic19

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Yes FSW Outland AOR was 25 Jan 2020. Paid the RFPR fee yesterday. Fingers crossed now
Hello! Did you pay the RPRF proactively or did you receive RPRF payment email from cic? I paid 500 CAD yesterday even though they have not sent me the rprf payment email. Hope to hear from you soon!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
AOR Jan 6 '20, VO Ottawa.
Everything passed / valid since June 3 ' 20 / last GU Nov 16
No RPRF request yet but I paid my RPRF of 500 CAD yesterday.

There wouldn't be any issue, right? @legalfalcon
No issues. After you paid the RPRF, you have to send the receipt to IRCC via webform. IF you have not done it, do it as only when IRCC will have the receipt, will they be able to ascertain that the fee has been paid.

Reactions: Nixnic19

legendk

Oct 31, 2020
Hi, we almost have the same timeline. Also Jan AOR and now the file is ready for approval with no updates till now. Hope we can get the good news soon.
Hi mmmiii, hope you are doing well! Have you had any progress or received any updates from IRCC?

Megha_1990

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
I cant seem to find the March 18 rule anymore.. please check to reconfirm
If we already approved your permanent resident application
If you’re outside Canada
Note: If your confirmation of permanent residence (COPR) is expired, follow these steps.

You won’t be allowed to enter Canada right now if you’re coming to validate your COPR and become a permanent resident, unless you are exempt from the travel restrictions.

You are exempt from the current travel restrictions and can come to Canada if you have a valid COPR, and

• the COPR was issued on or before March 18, 2020, or
  • the COPR was issued after March 18, 2020 and you are an immediate family member sponsored by a Canadian citizen or permanent resident (note that grandparents are not considered immediate family members and cannot come to Canada at this time), or
  • you’re currently living in the U.S. and will be coming to Canada directly (transiting through the U.S. to Canada doesn’t apply)
To meet the travel restriction exemptions, you must also

• be coming to Canada to settle permanently (you cannot come to Canada and leave to go live in another country, even if it’s temporary)
  • show you’re able to quarantine for 14 days

sleektee

May 14, 2020
If we already approved your permanent resident application
If you’re outside Canada
Note: If your confirmation of permanent residence (COPR) is expired, follow these steps.

You won’t be allowed to enter Canada right now if you’re coming to validate your COPR and become a permanent resident, unless you are exempt from the travel restrictions.

You are exempt from the current travel restrictions and can come to Canada if you have a valid COPR, and

• the COPR was issued on or before March 18, 2020, or
  • the COPR was issued after March 18, 2020 and you are an immediate family member sponsored by a Canadian citizen or permanent resident (note that grandparents are not considered immediate family members and cannot come to Canada at this time), or
  • you’re currently living in the U.S. and will be coming to Canada directly (transiting through the U.S. to Canada doesn’t apply)
To meet the travel restriction exemptions, you must also

• be coming to Canada to settle permanently (you cannot come to Canada and leave to go live in another country, even if it’s temporary)
  • show you’re able to quarantine for 14 days
lol.. weird. people are still travelling. I dont think this rule applies anymore

mlcanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hi All - IRCC informed me that :
Everything is passed / complete on your application. It is now under file review of an officer. Once they are able to make a decision on the file you will be notified.
My application is still with CIO - Sydney NV.

Generally how may days does it take to complete the file review ?