+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Drsis

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Hello! I have a question related to my application. It's urgent and I would highly appreciate your input. After sending multiple emails and web forms without a response,I contacted one of MP and recieved the following response:
Applicaton recieved by Paris visa office in july 2020 and the office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if meet eligibilty requirements.
The app transferred to paris visa office in july in order to conduct further verifications.
The eligibilty requirements assessment was finalized in February 2020
The medicals have expired
The criminality are valid
The security have not initiated.

I have called IRCC in February 2020 Aand the told me that eligibilty is passed. As per gcms noted it was review required but it changed to passed in February 2020 and then my file was transferred to NDVO before transferring again to PARIS in July 2020. It is also mentioned in the gcms approval pending security and remedical. I am confused now. What is going on with my application and why they are transferring it to multiple visa offices.

Aor: December 2018
Fsw-O
Country of residence: Romania

@legalfalcon please I need your opinion guys
It's been almost 2 years since AOR and Ithe wait is frustrating.

kunal10208

Aug 17, 2019
Every time I call this number 18882422100, IVR says we are experiencing high volume and cannot connect you to an agent. Does anyone know which options to select so that they connect you to an agent?

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Every time I call this number 18882422100, IVR says we are experiencing high volume and cannot connect you to an agent. Does anyone know which options to select so that they connect you to an agent?
You are reaching the right part of the IVR. It’s just that try to reach them at about their morning time around 8am when they start and you should hopefully get through. The waiting time though could be 5-10 minutes to 40 minutes or so.

Formah

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
@legalfalcon please I want you to help clarify something. If I choose a particular NOC which has about 8 main duties, and on my work reference letter I have the 8 main duties and some other job duties which I perform that are not related to the NOC I chose, Is it out of place?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello! I have a question related to my application. It's urgent and I would highly appreciate your input. After sending multiple emails and web forms without a response,I contacted one of MP and recieved the following response:
Applicaton recieved by Paris visa office in july 2020 and the office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if meet eligibilty requirements.
The app transferred to paris visa office in july in order to conduct further verifications.
The eligibilty requirements assessment was finalized in February 2020
The medicals have expired
The criminality are valid
The security have not initiated.

I have called IRCC in February 2020 Aand the told me that eligibilty is passed. As per gcms noted it was review required but it changed to passed in February 2020 and then my file was transferred to NDVO before transferring again to PARIS in July 2020. It is also mentioned in the gcms approval pending security and remedical. I am confused now. What is going on with my application and why they are transferring it to multiple visa offices.

Aor: December 2018
Fsw-O
Country of residence: Romania

@legalfalcon please I need your opinion guys
It's been almost 2 years since AOR and Ithe wait is frustrating.

Your eligibility is passed as per the communication. Applications are transferred to different offices for many reasons, mostly its due to work load redistribution. However, it was sent to NDVO, it could be to verify any documents or work claimed by you if you had any such documents or work from India.

If it is back at Paris, which I assume is your LVO, then your security and final review would be done there. It will depend on how fast the VO is progressing with the applications.

At this juncture to be certain about where your application is at, you should consider requesting GCMS notes again to get an update on what stage your application is at.

Reactions: Drsis

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon please I want you to help clarify something. If I choose a particular NOC which has about 8 main duties, and on my work reference letter I have the 8 main duties and some other job duties which I perform that are not related to the NOC I chose, Is it out of place?

The rule is that the job duties listed in your work reference should substantially (75% or more) match the job duties listed in your NoC selected.

If you have additional job duties in your work reference, it does not matter as long as your JDs match substantially.

Meharpreet13

Oct 22, 2020
MY application was approved on 30th sept and im currently waiting for my PPR. My medicals expire on 5th jan. is there a way that i can get my medicals done by myself and get them submitted so that they get extended??
Can it be done or do i need a specific form from IRCC for the same??
I'm based in ludhiana, punjab. Are there any clinics who can do the same without asking for a specific request from IRCC??
TIA

Cp9009

Star Member
May 22, 2020
MY application was approved on 30th sept and im currently waiting for my PPR. My medicals expire on 5th jan. is there a way that i can get my medicals done by myself and get them submitted so that they get extended??
Can it be done or do i need a specific form from IRCC for the same??
I'm based in ludhiana, punjab. Are there any clinics who can do the same without asking for a specific request from IRCC??
TIA
What is your visa office?

thesurgeon

Oct 23, 2019
Hello @legalfalcon
I forgot to mention part time work positions (not compensated for those) in my EE application. I did not claim points for any of them.

According to GCMS notes, my application is Ready for Approval (since June 2020). I am also applying to Canadian Universities for masters.
Can my application to Canadian Universities (which includes the part time time work positions as a part of my CV) jeopardize and/or have any negative my PR application?

Greddy

Sep 15, 2020
The rule is that the job duties listed in your work reference should substantially (75% or more) match the job duties listed in your NoC selected.

If you have additional job duties in your work reference, it does not matter as long as your JDs match substantially.
Hi @ legalfalcon, Is 60 percent also acceptable?

Ojay1

Feb 21, 2020
Just got a ghost update, first time ever... status went from submitted to profile updated. Still unable to view full application though, cos am getting bad getaway.
VO- Ottawa