+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

kunal10208

Aug 17, 2019
Hi All,

I need help in uploading document. I have got my remedical done as the last one was about to get expired. When I am trying to upload my document for remedical, I am not able to find any option to upload it. Can you guys please help and tell me how and where to upload it.

Thanks in advance.
I think you have to submit a webform which has last stage question as do you want to submit document. There you can upload it. Then after some time an agent will attach it to your application

Koopidz

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
28-08-2019
Nomination.....
16-11-2019
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
10-02-2020
Passport Req..
26-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
O6-01-2021
Hi All,

I need help in uploading document. I have got my remedical done as the last one was about to get expired. When I am trying to upload my document for remedical, I am not able to find any option to upload it. Can you guys please help and tell me how and where to upload it.

Thanks in advance.
Hi,
Were you asked to do so?
Anyway you upload documents via a webform

mmmiii

Sep 14, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon and all the other members who are in the same situation or know more about the approval process.

Please Help...!

I have been following this group closely, I have taken some suggestions to contact IRCC and ordering GCMS notes but now I am running out of ideas. The IRCC approval process is extremely random and at this point seems like a forever process.

There are several applications with AOR Date much later than mine, belong to the EE FSW-O stream but have been approved. I am happy for them but at the same time, I am starting to get worried as there seems to be no movement on my application.

I feel for everyone who has been waiting for a long time now and I hope you all get your decisions soon.

Any insights, suggestions, next steps and even format of webform text that I can use to contact IRCC to gain more details on my application will be very helpful. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you in advance for all your help.

The following is the progress of my case:

Stream: EE FSW-O (USA)

CRS Score: 481

ITA: 11/27/2019

AOR: 01/01/2020

Medicals Passed: 01/23/2020

Biometrics: 02/05/2020

Estimated Date of Completion: 07/01/2020

Applied for GCMS Notes and raised webforms twice details of each one provided below.

GCMS Notes - 1st Set
GCMS Notes - 2nd Set
Applied: 05/29/2020
Received: 06/17/2020
  • Updated Date: 2020/05/21 11:42
  • Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa
  • App Status: Open
  • App Status Reason: In Progress
Assessment:
  • Eligibility: Passed
  • Security:
  • HIRV:
  • Criminality: Passed
  • Org Crime:
  • Medicals: Passed
  • Misrepresentation:
  • Info Sharing: Complete
  • Other Reqs:
  • Final:
Group Name:
  • GROUP NAME: 1
  • Created Date: 2020/04/09 11:57
  • Updated Date: 2020/05/28 12:05
  • Group #: 2-TPLFJM0
  • Name: COVID Pace
  • Type: PR - Temporary Processing
NOTES
  • NOTES: 1
  • Created Date: 2020/05/21 11:42
  • Restricted: No
  • Label: General
  • Office: CPC-Ottawa
  • Text: Ready for approval
Applied: 09/24/2020
Received: 10/14/2020
  • Updated Date: 2020/06/09 15:22
  • Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa
  • App Status: Open
  • App Status Reason: In Progress
Assessment:
  • Eligibility: Passed
  • Security:
  • HIRV:
  • Criminality: Passed
  • Org Crime:
  • Medicals: Passed
  • Misrepresentation:
  • Info Sharing: Complete
  • Other Reqs:
  • Final:
Group Name:
  • GROUP NAME: 1
  • Created Date: 2020/06/04 15:27
  • Updated Date: 2020/09/01 13:08
  • Group #: 2-TRG34LC
  • Name: CN COVID Pace
  • Type: PR - Other
NOTES
  • NOTES: 1
  • Created Date: 2020/05/21 11:42
  • Restricted: No
  • Label: General
  • Office: CPC-Ottawa
  • Text: Ready for approval

Webform - 1
Webform - 2
Date of Submission - 07/14/2020
Date of Response - 07/20/2020

Request:
Hello, I am submitting this webform to learn more about the status of my application for Permanent Residence. My application has exceeded normal processing times and there has been no update on my profile. Please let me know if you need further information to provide me with details regarding my application. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you and have a nice day!

Response:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
Date of Submission - 07/31/2020
Date of Response - 08/06/2020

Request:
Hello, I am contacting via this webform to learn specific details about my Express Entry application: What is the status of my Eligibility, Security Check, Background Check, Application Approval? Your quick response in this regard will be highly appreciated. Thank you & have a great day ahead!

Response:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
Hi, we almost have the same timeline. Also Jan AOR and now the file is ready for approval with no updates till now. Hope we can get the good news soon.

jeetmehta1991

Jul 29, 2020
Hi guys,

Need your advice.

I have my medicals expiring on 27th November 2020. But till date there has been no communication from IRCC regarding either extension of medicals or remedicals.

What is generally the time before the medical expiry cut off that IRCC communicates? What should be my steps ahead.

Please advice!

Thanks in advanc

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Hi guys,

Need your advice.

I have my medicals expiring on 27th November 2020. But till date there has been no communication from IRCC regarding either extension of medicals or remedicals.

What is generally the time before the medical expiry cut off that IRCC communicates? What should be my steps ahead.

Please advice!

Thanks in advanc
From what I have read of other applicants, sometimes they communicate about medical even after expiry. There’s nothing you need to do as IRCC would inform you about remedical or automatically extend medicals.

rv91

Apr 26, 2020
Hello guys,

I just received letters (IMM 1017E forms) to take medicals again in my express entry login.

My original medicals were supposed to expire on Aug 27th 2020, but on Aug 10th 2020 I got an update saying my medicals have been extended.

I have applied for GCMS notes and also confirmed that the medicals were extended till 31st Jan 2021. But, again they have asked me to get the medicals redone.

Do you know if this is a normal procedure?

GW007

May 22, 2020
Hello guys,

I just received letters (IMM 1017E forms) to take medicals again in my express entry login.

My original medicals were supposed to expire on Aug 27th 2020, but on Aug 10th 2020 I got an update saying my medicals have been extended.

I have applied for GCMS notes and also confirmed that the medicals were extended till 31st Jan 2021. But, again they have asked me to get the medicals redone.

Do you know if this is a normal procedure?
You were initially given a 6 months extension, but since Jan 2021 is just 2 months away and not likely you will get PR and travel before then, hence the remed request.... Note that medical must be valid (not expired) when a PR lands in Canada

Reactions: rv91

rv91

Apr 26, 2020
You were initially given a 6 months extension, but since Jan 2021 is just 2 months away and not likely you will get PR and travel before then, hence the remed request.... Note that medical must be valid (not expired) when a PR lands in Canada
Thank you!!

waynen13

Nov 4, 2020
Hi, I have been following silently this forum a couple of weeks ago and really it's helping me with my anxiety because at least I know I'm not alone in this situation. I have AOR January 15, 2020, PNP-NB Inland and makes me happy many PNP Outlands are receiving their golden email but also makes me wonder, and asking with all respect, why the Government process those applications when there are ppl inside ready to work which are not approved yet. I have seen cases of ppl with AOR after mine and got approved but still can't travel to Canada yet, and me, here still waiting.

I'm with a visitor visa because my PGWP expired already and couldn't extend my work permit and being almost 10 months in this waiting is affecting my mental health. I ordered my GCMS notes in August and the last note by an officer says RFV dated in June and everything is passed too, which also makes me wonder if anyone knows in which order they process applications, because there are ppl who applied before of me and also are still waiting having everything passed too, but some who applied after me are receiving PPRs, it's just confusing and frustrating that they keep me waiting when I'm settled and ready for work and still I can't. Just asking for your thoughts, and again with all respect because I know eventually all of us will receive finally our golden mail and finish this waiting nightmare.
I feel you. I have the same AOR 15 Jan and I just received my GCMS file today. It seems like everything was verified in July and still pending the final decision. This gives me anxiety.

Grehoundy

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
I got 4 different webform replies
1st says
eligibity passed
Criminality passed
Security not initiated
2nd says
Your application currently meets the eligibility requirement
Security not initiated
Criminality passed
3rd says
Eligibility review met
Security not initiated
Criminality passed
The recent one says
We verified the information you provided and the application is still in process

Am confused