+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

sleektee

May 14, 2020
My AOR is 17th Jan 2020 - Outland PNP - Just received my passport request letter. I am so glad this is finally almost over. Wish all of you who are waiting good luck!!

Hope this brings some hope for all the outland applicants..
Whats your occupation?

Ladyinblack

Oct 14, 2020
Hello
My AOR is of January , Got medicals done on 27 November 2019. So the expiry date is round the corner yet There is no such message of extending medicals or giving remedicals.
why is that so? Can anyone help?

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hi, I have been following silently this forum a couple of weeks ago and really it's helping me with my anxiety because at least I know I'm not alone in this situation. I have AOR January 15, 2020, PNP-NB Inland and makes me happy many PNP Outlands are receiving their golden email but also makes me wonder, and asking with all respect, why the Government process those applications when there are ppl inside ready to work which are not approved yet. I have seen cases of ppl with AOR after mine and got approved but still can't travel to Canada yet, and me, here still waiting.

I'm with a visitor visa because my PGWP expired already and couldn't extend my work permit and being almost 10 months in this waiting is affecting my mental health. I ordered my GCMS notes in August and the last note by an officer says RFV dated in June and everything is passed too, which also makes me wonder if anyone knows in which order they process applications, because there are ppl who applied before of me and also are still waiting having everything passed too, but some who applied after me are receiving PPRs, it's just confusing and frustrating that they keep me waiting when I'm settled and ready for work and still I can't. Just asking for your thoughts, and again with all respect because I know eventually all of us will receive finally our golden mail and finish this waiting nightmare.
I have been on visitors visa for 10 months too, I feel for you. It's super hard. Send me a DM if you wanna chat.

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Hello
My AOR is of January , Got medicals done on 27 November 2019. So the expiry date is round the corner yet There is no such message of extending medicals or giving remedicals.
why is that so? Can anyone help?
I have done medicals on 25th November 2019 and my AOR is 10th Jan 2020. I am in the same boat as you. But the medical expiry is not the date the medical was done but instead when it was uploaded / informed to IRCC. That’s what I found out on my GCMS notes where the date of expiry is mentioned as 9th December 2020.

ThePatientApplicant

May 21, 2020
I have done medicals on 25th November 2019 and my AOR is 10th Jan 2020. I am in the same boat as you. But the medical expiry is not the date the medical was done but instead when it was uploaded / informed to IRCC. That’s what I found out on my GCMS notes where the date of expiry is mentioned as 9th December 2020.
What happens when med expires?
Is an officer reviewing the application? Is there any hope that they pass eligibility at the same time? Im aor jan 4 and my med is valid up to Nov 19. My application is recommended pass with security not started. @legalfalcon

Swati1104

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Hello everyone!!
Ontario pnp EE India
EE Score- 1050
8 Jan 2020- ITA
15 jan 2020- Medical done
26 Jan 2020- AOR
11 feb -ADR (Family info) (submitted)
12 feb- med pass & BIL
Hello everyone, i have got reply to a recent webform as below!! what do you think, where do i stand? My gcms notes recieved earlier this month stated all passed, security blank with S15 on pages

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• Your application is currently in process:
    • The responsible office has completed verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied.
    • The background verifications:
      • The security background verification is currently valid.
      • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
    • The medical examination results on file are valid.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Reactions: MilanPipaliya

legendk

Oct 31, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon and all the other members who are in the same situation or know more about the approval process.

Please Help...!

I have been following this group closely, I have taken some suggestions to contact IRCC and ordering GCMS notes but now I am running out of ideas. The IRCC approval process is extremely random and at this point seems like a forever process.

There are several applications with AOR Date much later than mine, belong to the EE FSW-O stream but have been approved. I am happy for them but at the same time, I am starting to get worried as there seems to be no movement on my application.

I feel for everyone who has been waiting for a long time now and I hope you all get your decisions soon.

Any insights, suggestions, next steps and even format of webform text that I can use to contact IRCC to gain more details on my application will be very helpful. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you in advance for all your help.

The following is the progress of my case:

Stream: EE FSW-O (USA)

CRS Score: 481

ITA: 11/27/2019

AOR: 01/01/2020

Medicals Passed: 01/23/2020

Biometrics: 02/05/2020

Estimated Date of Completion: 07/01/2020

Applied for GCMS Notes and raised webforms twice details of each one provided below.

GCMS Notes - 1st Set
GCMS Notes - 2nd Set
Applied: 05/29/2020
Received: 06/17/2020
  • Updated Date: 2020/05/21 11:42
  • Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa
  • App Status: Open
  • App Status Reason: In Progress
Assessment:
  • Eligibility: Passed
  • Security:
  • HIRV:
  • Criminality: Passed
  • Org Crime:
  • Medicals: Passed
  • Misrepresentation:
  • Info Sharing: Complete
  • Other Reqs:
  • Final:
Group Name:
  • GROUP NAME: 1
  • Created Date: 2020/04/09 11:57
  • Updated Date: 2020/05/28 12:05
  • Group #: 2-TPLFJM0
  • Name: COVID Pace
  • Type: PR - Temporary Processing
NOTES
  • NOTES: 1
  • Created Date: 2020/05/21 11:42
  • Restricted: No
  • Label: General
  • Office: CPC-Ottawa
  • Text: Ready for approval
Applied: 09/24/2020
Received: 10/14/2020
  • Updated Date: 2020/06/09 15:22
Assessment:
  • Security:
  • HIRV:
  • Org Crime:
  • Misrepresentation:
  • Other Reqs:
  • Final:
Group Name:
  • Created Date: 2020/06/04 15:27
  • Updated Date: 2020/09/01 13:08
  • Group #: 2-TRG34LC
  • Name: CN COVID Pace
  • Type: PR - Other
NOTES

Webform - 1
Webform - 2
Date of Submission - 07/14/2020
Date of Response - 07/20/2020

Request:
Hello, I am submitting this webform to learn more about the status of my application for Permanent Residence. My application has exceeded normal processing times and there has been no update on my profile. Please let me know if you need further information to provide me with details regarding my application. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you and have a nice day!

Response:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
Date of Submission - 07/31/2020
Date of Response - 08/06/2020

Request:
Hello, I am contacting via this webform to learn specific details about my Express Entry application: What is the status of my Eligibility, Security Check, Background Check, Application Approval? Your quick response in this regard will be highly appreciated. Thank you & have a great day ahead!

Response:

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
What happens when med expires?
Is an officer reviewing the application? Is there any hope that they pass eligibility at the same time? Im aor jan 4 and my med is valid up to Nov 19. My application is recommended pass with security not started. @legalfalcon
If your medicals are expiring or will expire before you land or a COPR is issued, your meds will be rent to the Regional Medical Officer for assessment who will make a determination on whether to extend them to ask for a re-med.

Usually, when an officer is working on your file, and sees that the meds are expiring they will send them to RMO at the same time.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon and all the other members who are in the same situation or know more about the approval process.

Please Help...!

I have been following this group closely, I have taken some suggestions to contact IRCC and ordering GCMS notes but now I am running out of ideas. The IRCC approval process is extremely random and at this point seems like a forever process.

There are several applications with AOR Date much later than mine, belong to the EE FSW-O stream but have been approved. I am happy for them but at the same time, I am starting to get worried as there seems to be no movement on my application.

I feel for everyone who has been waiting for a long time now and I hope you all get your decisions soon.

Any insights, suggestions, next steps and even format of webform text that I can use to contact IRCC to gain more details on my application will be very helpful. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you in advance for all your help.

The following is the progress of my case:

Stream: EE FSW-O (USA)

CRS Score: 481

ITA: 11/27/2019

AOR: 01/01/2020

Medicals Passed: 01/23/2020

Biometrics: 02/05/2020

Estimated Date of Completion: 07/01/2020

Applied for GCMS Notes and raised webforms twice details of each one provided below.

GCMS Notes - 1st Set
GCMS Notes - 2nd Set
Applied: 05/29/2020
Received: 06/17/2020
Assessment:
  • Security:
  • HIRV:
  • Org Crime:
  • Misrepresentation:
  • Other Reqs:
  • Final:
Group Name:
  • Created Date: 2020/04/09 11:57
  • Updated Date: 2020/05/28 12:05
  • Group #: 2-TPLFJM0
  • Name: COVID Pace
  • Type: PR - Temporary Processing
NOTES
Applied: 09/24/2020
Received: 10/14/2020
  • Updated Date: 2020/06/09 15:22
Assessment:
  • Security:
  • HIRV:
  • Org Crime:
  • Misrepresentation:
  • Other Reqs:
  • Final:
Group Name:
  • Created Date: 2020/06/04 15:27
  • Updated Date: 2020/09/01 13:08
  • Group #: 2-TRG34LC
  • Name: CN COVID Pace
  • Type: PR - Other
NOTES

Webform - 1
Webform - 2
Date of Submission - 07/14/2020
Date of Response - 07/20/2020

Request:
Hello, I am submitting this webform to learn more about the status of my application for Permanent Residence. My application has exceeded normal processing times and there has been no update on my profile. Please let me know if you need further information to provide me with details regarding my application. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you and have a nice day!

Response:

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Date of Submission - 07/31/2020
Date of Response - 08/06/2020

Request:
Hello, I am contacting via this webform to learn specific details about my Express Entry application: What is the status of my Eligibility, Security Check, Background Check, Application Approval? Your quick response in this regard will be highly appreciated. Thank you & have a great day ahead!

Response:

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Your application is all good and it is ready for approval. Since you are a US resident and your VO is CPC-Ottawa, like many others your application is also pending there. Currently CPC-Ottawa is closed or is barely working. In your case all stages have been passed including security and what is left is a final review to ensure that the passports and medicals are valid and send the PPR.

Unfortunately there is nothing much you can do except wait. Sending webforms or requesting GCMS notes won't help as everything is done and a final decision has to be entered which will only happen after CPC-O starts working.

Currently Ottawa is a Red Zone.

aswappan

Jun 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-Jan-2020
Med's Done....
7-Feb-2020
Guys,
Now that our medical report is about to expire in a month or two, what are your thoughts?
Are they going to extend the validity or would they ask to have one more test done? Same goes with the PCC.

In that case I am concerned if age is going to matter too. People have hit the 30 year mark and if our points are considered, now we have lesser points than what we had back then.

Any thoughts on this folks?

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Guys,
Now that our medical report is about to expire in a month or two, what are your thoughts?
Are they going to extend the validity or would they ask to have one more test done? Same goes with the PCC.

In that case I am concerned if age is going to matter too. People have hit the 30 year mark and if our points are considered, now we have lesser points than what we had back then.

Any thoughts on this folks?
For medicals, they may automatically extend the validity or ask for remedicals.
For PCC if you have submitted the right documents, I don’t believe you need to worry about it’s validity now.
age is locked at AOR.

legendk

Oct 31, 2020
Your application is all good and it is ready for approval. Since you are a US resident and your VO is CPC-Ottawa, like many others your application is also pending there. Currently CPC-Ottawa is closed or is barely working. In your case all stages have been passed including security and what is left is a final review to ensure that the passports and medicals are valid and send the PPR.

Unfortunately there is nothing much you can do except wait. Sending webforms or requesting GCMS notes won't help as everything is done and a final decision has to be entered which will only happen after CPC-O starts working.

Currently Ottawa is a Red Zone.
Thank you so much @legalfalcon. I highly appreciate your quick response regarding my application and keep up the great work you are doing by helping all of us here.

Reactions: legalfalcon

jas.k5010

Dec 19, 2019
Hi All,

I need help in uploading document. I have got my remedical done as the last one was about to get expired. When I am trying to upload my document for remedical, I am not able to find any option to upload it. Can you guys please help and tell me how and where to upload it.

Thanks in advance.