+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

pritesh27

May 24, 2019
Members
I have an issue when i log into a my application, Application details section appearing in Pink and when I click it directs to a new page where its displays an error.

just checking if this a common case of an issue that is only applicable to me?

cheers
Yes, the same issue is on my profile too. nothing to worry about. It is happening because their html structure is broken and one of the anchor tags hasn't been closed properly.

Reactions: MalithDisala

MilanPipaliya

Feb 29, 2020
Hi, we got AOR on 10th Jan 2020. And been sending web form and just got an update today saying:-

Has anyone got a reply like this? Also medical will be expiring on 20th Dec. I understand pandemic and all but still anyone in same boat as us?
I raised web form for same status and today i got this reply
Your application was received via your account on January 12, 2020.

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid.

I dont understand. They are checking eligibility and background is already valid.

@legalfalcon , please assist.

jule1989

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
f you have an advanced degree in any science field, IRCC usually asks these documents and it is fairly common. You can search the forum and you will see many applicants, reporting such request.

This is used to conduct a BGC to see if your education is in a field that could potentially be dangerous to the security or your affiliations could pose a problem. However, for most this is a routine request and after they submit it, the applications is processed smoothly.
@legalfalcon Does receiving this document mean that eligibility has been passed? Or these two are unrelated? Does receiving this document mean that we are in enhanced security screening?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I raised web form for same status and today i got this reply
Your application was received via your account on January 12, 2020.

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid.

I dont understand. They are checking eligibility and background is already valid.

@legalfalcon , please assist.
“valid” here indicates, that the documents required for the specific stage are “legal, not expired, and accepted by IRCC,” and no further input is required by the applicant.

Also BGC includes criminality and security. Criminality is done early in the processing based on PCCs and security starts after eligibility is passed.

To read on how to understand webform responses see https://bit.ly/3mHs4Hn

Reactions: MilanPipaliya

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Does receiving this document mean that eligibility has been passed? Or these two are unrelated? Does receiving this document mean that we are in enhanced security screening?
Most likely yes. This is requested before security issue initiated. So there is a high likelihood that your eligibility is passed. However, instead of relying on this send a webform / call or request GCMS notes to be absolutely sure.

Reactions: jule1989

Koopidz

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
28-08-2019
Nomination.....
16-11-2019
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
10-02-2020
Passport Req..
26-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
O6-01-2021
My AOR is 17th Jan 2020 - Outland PNP - Just received my passport request letter. I am so glad this is finally almost over. Wish all of you who are waiting good luck!!

Hope this brings some hope for all the outland applicants..
Great news... congratulations

Reactions: Jesubaby

vikram57

Jul 24, 2019
My AOR is 17th Jan 2020 - Outland PNP - Just received my passport request letter. I am so glad this is finally almost over. Wish all of you who are waiting good luck!!

Hope this brings some hope for all the outland applicants..
Congratulations to you! Could you please tell us what is your country of origin?

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
is there any updates about travel restriction?
International travel is closed till end of November, most likely all of December too. US-Canada border closure extended till 21st Nov, but again most likely closed all of this year.

SR_T

Aug 9, 2019
Just received my 4th GU. Haven't received any email yet and there was no update in my mycec account. Previous webform reply stated eligibility met, everything else valid. Jan 23rd AOR, FSW O, VO CPC Ottawa

jedisson46

Oct 30, 2020
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-01-2020
Med's Done....
04-05-2020
Hi, I have been following silently this forum a couple of weeks ago and really it's helping me with my anxiety because at least I know I'm not alone in this situation. I have AOR January 15, 2020, PNP-NB Inland and makes me happy many PNP Outlands are receiving their golden email but also makes me wonder, and asking with all respect, why the Government process those applications when there are ppl inside ready to work which are not approved yet. I have seen cases of ppl with AOR after mine and got approved but still can't travel to Canada yet, and me, here still waiting.

I'm with a visitor visa because my PGWP expired already and couldn't extend my work permit and being almost 10 months in this waiting is affecting my mental health. I ordered my GCMS notes in August and the last note by an officer says RFV dated in June and everything is passed too, which also makes me wonder if anyone knows in which order they process applications, because there are ppl who applied before of me and also are still waiting having everything passed too, but some who applied after me are receiving PPRs, it's just confusing and frustrating that they keep me waiting when I'm settled and ready for work and still I can't. Just asking for your thoughts, and again with all respect because I know eventually all of us will receive finally our golden mail and finish this waiting nightmare.

Reactions: egam189