+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

shchfriend

Nov 6, 2019
Were you getting regular updates on the CIC portal? Curious to know. I am an outland applicant from India too (AOR 24 Jan) and there have been no updates on the portal since Feb 10.
Nothing much. My last update was on 4th Feb for RPRF after Biometrics. I didn't even receive any ghost update after that, my last webform is also left unanswered. So I ordered GCMS notes the second time.

sunnysharma1991

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Nothing much. My last update was on 4th Feb for RPRF after Biometrics. I didn't even receive any ghost update after that, my last webform is also left unanswered. So I ordered GCMS notes the second time.
Hey, could you tell us from your GCMS notes when the final approval decision was made on your file?

sunnysharma1991

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Program Assistant's notes are dated 28th Jan, Case Processing Agent's notes are dated 4th Feb and Officer's review has 9th Sept. For 'Approved' status, date is 16th Sept.
Ah! thanks for sharing. I am just trying to estimate my file's status. I am also FSW-Outland from India, AOR: 26th January 2020.

In my case, Program Assistant's notes date 10th Feb, Case Analyst's notes date 24th Feb, Officer's notes which happen to be Notes 1 is dated 22nd May suggesting *Officer's review, File Eligibility passed. Ready for Approval*. No updates since then and until last month (14th September), Final approval still pending (as per call center agent).

Would you mind sharing when your file passed eligibility and it said "Ready for Approval"? My guess is somewhere around late April/early June? This might help me get a sense of where I stand in terms of final approval. Thanks for your inputs again :)

shchfriend

Nov 6, 2019
Ah! thanks for sharing. I am just trying to estimate my file's status. I am also FSW-Outland from India, AOR: 26th January 2020.

In my case, Program Assistant's notes date 10th Feb, Case Analyst's notes date 24th Feb, Officer's notes which happen to be Notes 1 is dated 22nd May suggesting *Officer's review, File Eligibility passed. Ready for Approval*. No updates since then and until last month (14th September), Final approval still pending (as per call center agent).

Would you mind sharing when your file passed eligibility and it said "Ready for Approval"? My guess is somewhere around late April/early June? This might help me get a sense of where I stand in terms of final approval. Thanks for your inputs again :)
I couldn't find 'Ready for Approval' anywhere :) In my case, the officer has reviewed and given 'Passed' status to the 'Eligibility' on 9th Sept and 'Approved' on 16th Sept, there aren't any other notes or entries. I think you should order GCMS to check the latest status.

Reactions: sunnysharma1991

sunnysharma1991

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
I couldn't find 'Ready for Approval' anywhere :) In my case, the officer has reviewed and given 'Passed' status to the 'Eligibility' on 9th Sept and 'Approved' on 16th Sept, there aren't any other notes or entries. I think you should order GCMS to check the latest status.
Thanks again. I think you are right, should order another set of GCMS notes.

Reactions: shchfriend

Verna29

Sep 21, 2020
Hi, it's not out of the ordinary these days where delays are common. Since you have a qualified lawyer, he/she should be providing you with a progress update and can (should) request your Gcms Notes for free. Even your husband in Canada can make this request for Gcms Notes on your behalf.
Thank you so much for reply i will send a email to my lawyer and have ny husband contact them as well

breakthrough2019

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Greetings everyone, I am reading lots of good news from some people on “ask kubeir” FB group that they are beginning to receive passport request ( Outland applicants ) . Let’s hope for something positive regarding Outland applicants. Jan AOR’a has been long waiting.

Kamal001

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Hey I just called Ircc today, my eligibility and criminality is passed. Security is not initiated. It has been same since March. Anybody in same situation?