+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

laxiyer24

Jul 9, 2020
Hi,
IRCC is requesting for Updated Schedule A and in my profile account it says - replacement needed
What does it mean? My aor is Jan 2020 via ee pnp outland. thank you.
Thats intersesting! I was asked for a Schedule A back in March. No updates yet on my profile. AOR January 24, outland applicant from India.
Did you recieve a schedule A form earlier, such as after your Medical/biometric?

Shei1229

Jun 26, 2019
Thats intersesting! I was asked for a Schedule A back in March. No updates yet on my profile. AOR January 24, outland applicant from India.
Did you recieve a schedule A form earlier, such as after your Medical/biometric?
No, i did not receive earlier. It is the first time. Maybe they just want an updated background declaration? Hoping for the best

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
I got my PR through express entry while residing in quebec. I have got direct landing letter stating that I have become a PR. I still have to wait for my PR card. Since I am in quebec I showed my intention to leave Quebec with my express entry application. Unfortunately due to Covid i am not able to leave QC as my employer is not willing to transfer me until things get settled and there is no clarity when this will happen. My question is if I can not move out of QC, will it impact my Approved PR. kindly guide with this
Usually IRCC does not entertain QC addresses for PR card as it shows your intention to reside in QC, which you had mentioned you do not and also as per law you cannot immigrate to QC, unless you are nominated by the province.

However, after you land as a PR, you can move to any province, which is your constitutionally protected mobility right. To read on this see https://bit.ly/3i3tcDa

To answer your question, you do not have to immediately move, bit if IRCC asks for an address, make sure you provide one outside QC .

preetav2882

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
To answer your question, you do not have to immediately move, bit if IRCC asks for an address, make sure you provide one outside QC .
@legalfalcon Thanks for your response. Now since my landing is completed virtually, I am not sure if I can give a different address for PR card. I just need to send a photograph and copy of PR confirmation letter to the address mentioned in the confirmation letter. I think they will send the PR cards on my address which is on the profile and it is a quebec address. Kindly suggest what can I do

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Thanks for your response. Now since my landing is completed virtually, I am not sure if I can give a different address for PR card. I just need to send a photograph and copy of PR confirmation letter to the address mentioned in the confirmation letter. I think they will send the PR cards on my address which is on the profile and it is a quebec address. Kindly suggest what can I do
You can provide a different address anytime for the PR card by updating it via webform.

Lizzybet

Nov 11, 2019
@legalfalcon This is my first time of posting and not sure if I am doing it right.

I need your advice please

I am a Nigerian and currently residing in Nigeria. My husband is also a Nigerian and currently working in Canada on a work permit. I saw him last in September 6, 2019 shortly before my visitors visa expired. He commenced our PR application same month and had our AOR January 29th. The application should have been concluded by now but for Covid.
I have waited so long to be with him again and it seems it's never going to happen with Canada travel restrictions still in place.
Nigeria has lifted ban on international travels and will like to know the best options we can go for despite the Canada travel restrictions.
I know for sure that immediately family member (s) of temporary foreign workers are exempted from travel restrictions but I don't have a temporary visa. We tried to apply for TRV in January this year but was denied. And I heard the the processing time for TRV at the moment is very very long. I just need to be with my husband.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon This is my first time of posting and not sure if I am doing it right.

I need your advice please

I am a Nigerian and currently residing in Nigeria. My husband is also a Nigerian and currently working in Canada on a work permit. I saw him last in September 6, 2019 shortly before my visitors visa expired. He commenced our PR application same month and had our AOR January 29th. The application should have been concluded by now but for Covid.
I have waited so long to be with him again and it seems it's never going to happen with Canada travel restrictions still in place.
Nigeria has lifted ban on international travels and will like to know the best options we can go for despite the Canada travel restrictions.
I know for sure that immediately family member (s) of temporary foreign workers are exempted from travel restrictions but I don't have a temporary visa. We tried to apply for TRV in January this year but was denied. And I heard the the processing time for TRV at the moment is very very long. I just need to be with my husband.
I am sorry to hear abut your situation. However, to enter Canada, if you are not from a visa exempt country, you will need a visa. Given that your TRV was denied, you can find why it was denied by requesting your GCMS notes and reapply.

tony87

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
Hello fellow FSW-outland applicants!

How are your status? I know almost none of us have received PPR or COPR, but is there a final decision to your case? I mean, do your notes show ready for visa(RFV) or approved or something?

The wait is really nerve-racking.

Taqi123

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019

How are your status? I know almost none of us have received PPR or COPR, but is there a final decision to your case? I mean, do your notes show ready for visa(RFV) or approved or something?

Yes, RFV is here... But now onward its frustration.....

Lizzybet

Nov 11, 2019
I am sorry to hear abut your situation. However, to enter Canada, if you are not from a visa exempt country, you will need a visa. Given that your TRV was denied, you can find why it was denied by requesting your GCMS notes and reapply.
This is super difficult to endure but thanks for your response. I received your response in my email and confirmed that I have posted on this platform before ( though not January AOR thread).
@legalfalcon so sorry for the misrepresentation. I didn't know it's the same platform.

afridi89

Jul 11, 2020

Requested for GCM notes on 17th August but nothing till date