caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
hi @caipsnotes , my second page looks exactly like this but don't see any RFV note. And agent over the phone says 'In Queue for final review' since April. Are there any more hurdles to pass (per webform, criminality/security all are valid)?
Hello. Security screening is the last step in the process and if that's passed then one just has to just wait, unfortunately not much can be done at this time.

Reactions: MalithDisala

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Your eligibility is passed. As soon as your security is done, you should have your application approved.

Reactions: MalithDisala

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Reactions: jd111

adilgigyani

Feb 16, 2018
@anasalee hey there, congrats on getting such good news in your notes. I too have applied on 31st July and waiting now. My AOR is 8th jan 2020, from Pakistan. What is your AOR?

Jbach

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon , I want to find out if COPRs or PPRs are currently issued or requested based on the vfs offices that are opened in the applicants home country or based on the reopening of the local visa offices where applications are being processed ?
I’m trying to understand know why PPRs are currently not requested or coprs not issued. Is it because of travel restrictions to Canada? Or is it because local visa offices are operating skeletally ? Or is it because VFS offices are still temporarily closed?
Pardon me for the many questions

Many thanks

Reactions: ajay_kumar

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon , I want to find out if COPRs or PPRs are currently issued or requested based on the vfs offices that are opened in the applicants home country or based on the reopening of the local visa offices where applications are being processed ?
I’m trying to understand know why PPRs are currently not requested or coprs not issued. Is it because of travel restrictions to Canada? Or is it because local visa offices are operating skeletally ? Or is it because VFS offices are still temporarily closed?
Pardon me for the many questions

Many thanks
Currently everything is in an ambiguous state. If you are not from a visa exempt country, you need a visa to travel to Canada. Assuming even if IRCC issues e-Visas, some countries have exit control, where the countries check if you have the documents to travel. For these countries they have to coordinate with Canada to ensure what visas will be issued, how they look and their authenticity. This is because when people travel illegally, and they are deported, the country of citizenship not only has to provide counsellor access but in some cases has to pay for the flight back.

So most countries do not want to get involved in this.

Unless, IRCC comes up with plans and coordinates with other countries, and the local visa offices are open, it is difficult to say how things will pan out.

Reactions: Jbach

jubairkhalid

Aug 14, 2017
Hi everyone, my AOR is Jan 9th, and I am an inland applicant with a dependant wife who is Italian Citizen and currently living with me in Canada on ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization). 2 months ago I ordered my GCMS notes. 1.5 month ago I got a reply, Assessment section says
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Req:
Final: Approved
A month ago I also received an interview call from the officer. Still I did not receive any letter or email from the immigration department yet. Today I again call the immigration department they said you passed all of the steps but you still need to wait until visa officer send you approval. Now my main concern is my work permit is expiring on 30 August 2020. Can anyone please guide me what should I do next? I will really appreciate it. Thanks

Reactions: saravanankav

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020
Got my updated GCMS notes and between May and August nothing has really updated.

Eligibility: Met
Criminality: In Progress
Security and BG: Not Started

AoR Jan 23, FSW-O
Waiting patiently

Jbach

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Currently everything is in an ambiguous state. If you are not from a visa exempt country, you need a visa to travel to Canada. Assuming even if IRCC issues e-Visas, some countries have exit control, where the countries check if you have the documents to travel. For these countries they have to coordinate with Canada to ensure what visas will be issued, how they look and their authenticity. This is because when people travel illegally, and they are deported, the country of citizenship not only has to provide counsellor access but in some cases has to pay for the flight back.

So most countries do not want to get involved in this.

Unless, IRCC comes up with plans and coordinates with other countries, and the local visa offices are open, it is difficult to say how things will pan out.
Thanks @legalfalcon . That means there’s a lot of uncertainty as to know when COPRs or PPRs will be issued or requested. My home country just lifted international travel restrictions to take effect from 29th August.
So I’m wondering how things will play out whether vfs offices will be opening early or not or whether vfs will have to wait till travel restrictions are lifted in Canada. Etc
I am just so curious :confused:

Haydi

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
@legalfalcon,

As per GCMS notes received in June, my assessment section was as follows:

Eligibility - met
Security- not started
Criminality- passed
Info sharing - complete

I got a ghost update on 28/07/2020 and ordered another set of GCMS notes after that. The assessment section of the latest notes looks as follows:

Eligibility - passed
Security - blank (s15 and s16 is there in the page which has security under admissibility)
Criminality - passed
Info sharing - complete

I can see s15 in the second page of my notes. And also under activities section, old value of eligibility which was ‘met’ previously has been changed to ‘passed’ in the new value.

but my only concern is, I can’t see officer’s comments under notes. I still see only the Analist’s comments under notes 1 where he confirmed that ‘all appears met and ready to finalize’.

Further, I can see ‘COVID Pace’ under organizations with a remark ‘Pending Findec’. Assignment date is 21/08/2020.

kindly confirm whether everything is ok In my application and I can breath peacefully now.

Thanks