+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

anasalee

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
NOC Code......
RFV (Ready for Visa), which means that the application is ready for the PR visa to be issued. What does page#2 of your GCMS look like?
ASSESMENT

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
ASSESMENT

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:
Perfect, you are in good shape and RFV makes sense. Security is blank when underway/completed and that's why you don't see the results.
All the best!

Reactions: anasalee

anasalee

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Perfect, you are in good shape and RFV makes sense. Security is blank when underway/completed and that's why you don't see the results.
All the best!
Means all is done? and the ppr is the next step? because I am not seeing any PPR nowadays

Ree89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
Trinidad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
m

thnx. any idea when will they start issuing PPRs? I heard in late Aug or Sep
Hi,

Could you specify where you heard that information? I personally just figured that PPR would start to be issued again once a viable vaccine is out.

jd111

Aug 16, 2020
You are right in your observation, but if you received a message to specifically submit imm5645e, which is usually used by TRV applicants, then you need not worry.

However, the information asked in both the form is the same. So no need to worry.

If you do want to sent 5406e, you can send it via webform. Though not required.
much appreciated

Kiara02

Star Member
Jan 14, 2020
All the best!
hi @caipsnotes , my second page looks exactly like this but don't see any RFV note. And agent over the phone says 'In Queue for final review' since April. Are there any more hurdles to pass (per webform, criminality/security all are valid)?

anasalee

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Hi,

Could you specify where you heard that information? I personally just figured that PPR would start to be issued again once a viable vaccine is out.
IMO Vaccine has nothing to do with it qs USA PR applicants are now allowed to enter Canada with CoPR who got their applications approved after 18th March

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
IMO Vaccine has nothing to do with it qs USA PR applicants are now allowed to enter Canada with CoPR who got their applications approved after 18th March
Yes, they are technically allowed, but I did not hear of any CoPR issued after March 18th. Am I wrong?

jd111

Aug 16, 2020
@legalfalcon
hi, if i change my country of residence ( go back to my home country), what are other things or details i have to change in my application? and how do i do that? you are always very kind to answer