Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19th June, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th August 2015
LANDED..........
8th sept 2015
Anybody with this same status for eligibility?

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
Hey Guys,

Can a outlander order GCM notes for his FSW PPR application?
Yes. If you have a family member in Canada they can do it for you. Otherwise this is a website that most people here use. You can easily find it by using the search function...

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
Hi everyone. Please i have a quick question. My younger brother requested for his webform and got the status as below.
  • The responsible office verified the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • Your file was transferred to a visa office,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
· The security background verification is currently valid.

• The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Does this mean his eligibility is passed?
It looks as if it’s approved and transferred to his local visa office...

Nixnic19

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Hi guys, Jan 26 AOR FSW-O applicant.
GCMS Note 1: Application appears RFV
Webform: All valid
Call centre: All done waiting for Final decision
Status has been the same since May 20.

Any thoughts on what I should do to make them open the file?
@caipsnotes
did u call them? Im on the same situation. Jan 6 fsw o but waiting for rprf

Samysaa

Feb 27, 2020
AOR Received.
17-01-2020
Does anyone know what documents they may request with the passport submission when the COPR is issued? What other documents do they request along with the passport? Thanks

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
I am in Canada and there are two options Privacy Act and (don't remember). The later costs about $5 and I ordered that.
The other is Access to Information Act, it's free under the Privacy Act if requesting your own info from within Canada.

Reactions: sanode

Srinath0606

Jun 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Hello Everyone. I have a question. My wife's sister has got her PR approved (She is a BC PNP) and is now working there. My PR application is under process (100% completed on July 10th and along with all other outland applicants, i am waiting as well) and is located at New Delhi office. She hasn't got her PR card yet and it is in process at Calgiri office. My question is should i inform IRCC through webform (Should i raise webform to New Delhi office in particular?) that her PR was approved and submit proof of relationship (sibling) along with their PR approval letter or i can only notify when they get their PR cards? Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.

capriram

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
did u call them? Im on the same situation. Jan 6 fsw o but waiting for rprf
Yes a number of times. They keep saying everything is done just waiting for Officer’s final decision. I feel helpless now..
I had paid RPRF upfront so no idea about that sorry.

saddevilblues

Mar 11, 2020
Hey. Is anyone with approved PR application (via GSM) and already operational VFS, tried to reach LVO (local visa office) to inquire about 'ready for passport' letter? Just wondering if they have received any encouraging reply other than the generic version.