+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Swati1104

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Hello guys,
I got response to another webform today and its very confusing, @legalfalcon
  • Your file is currently located at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
    However, i recieved Gcms on 20th july and eligibility and criminality were passed since 23/4/2020 and security was stated as not started by case processing agent.
    My Aor is 26 Jan, 2020 Fsw pnp

Saleemasif3088

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
The temporary UCI number changes to a regular UCI number after the application crosses the R10 Completeness Check stage. So your file now is likely under the Eligibility Review stage.
Thanks for reply. My current status suggests you were right. I got mep and bil within a day of uci change. Could you please tell me how long it takes to pass eligibilty like noc match , experience verification etc and how would i know if i passed this stage?

Reactions: caipsnotes

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020
Hello guys,
I got response to another webform today and its very confusing, @legalfalcon
  • Your file is currently located at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
    However, i recieved Gcms on 20th july and eligibility and criminality were passed since 23/4/2020 and security was stated as not started by case processing agent.
    My Aor is 26 Jan, 2020 Fsw pnp
Sounds like we're on similar boats. I got a confusing webform with the same eligibility issues as well

Reactions: Swati1104
Jan 8, 2020
Hi Guys,

AOR Jan 24 .. received a webform reply as stated below about 14 days back .. I haven't ordered GCMS notes yet .. should I ?
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.

Swati1104

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Sounds like we're on similar boats. I got a confusing webform with the same eligibility issues as well
I sometimes don’t get what they are actually doing with our files.
i am hoping that maybe all our processes are in final review by the ofiicer and everything will be passed soon.

Tanglechuu

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
how come your criminality still not being initiated? Didn't you provide biometrics?
Yes, I provided biometrics I think February 26th. Looking at all these other replies where they say GCMS says something totally different than the webform I wonder if it's right.