+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Sangram. Janugade

May 26, 2020
Yes All Outlanders Good News For Us.Applicants from US and Australia started getting PPR mails. I hope IRCC will start issuing PPR for other countries including India.:cool:May be end of Aug or In Sep .Good Luck to All.

Reactions: Seenam and arfin07

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
PPRs UPDATE: NDVO, AUSTRALIA & USA

IRCC offices in US and Australia have started issuing PPRs from July 28, 2020. Moreover, so many applicants have reported ghost updates yesterday from NDVO as well.

This confirms that IRCC is all set to resume the processing of permanent residence applications. We can hope to see VFS centres to be opened soon. Also, the next draw will be back to FSW, 99% most likely.

Good luck everyone, stay positive ALWAYS !

call4all

Oct 4, 2019
@call4all, is your application under Express Entry (EE) or 'Paper-based? .... when filling EE PR application, family information is part of the online forms required to be able to submit. So I wonder why their request for IMM5406E now, which is actually 'Additional Family Information Form'...That is assuming you are EE applicant.... Unless there are family information they are not clear about and want clarity...
I am an EE applicant, so not sure why have they asked it again.

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW

IRCC offices in US and Australia have started issuing PPRs from July 28, 2020. Moreover, so many applicants have reported ghost updates yesterday from NDVO as well.

This confirms that IRCC is all set to resume the processing of permanent residence applications. We can hope to see VFS centres to be opened soon. Also, the next draw will be back to FSW, 99% most likely.

I got a GU from Ottawa yesterday.

shreeni

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
another ppr from facebook
Just received PPR!!
Timeline:
SINP ITA : 3 Oct 2019
SINP AOR : 29 Nov 2019
SINP Nomination : 31 Dec 2019
Federal AOR : 29 Jan 2020
Biometrics request : 17 Feb 2020
Biometrics given : 3 March 2020
GU1 : 17 July 2020
PPR : 28 July 2020 ( Just one day prior to completion of 6 months)
VO : Ottawa --> Sydney NS --> Etobicoke
Applied from USA and residing as well in USA.
Thanks Kubeir Kamal and admins for providing your invaluable inputs
Thats my case which got approved yesterday.

shreeni

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018

I dont think it has anything to do with VFS of USA. I got the passport request getting from Etobicoke VO and documents were asked to be sent directly to Ottawa.