caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
@jubairkhalid, this means you are good as all aspects of your application has been concluded and your PR approved... Congrats
Hi everyone, my AOR is Jan 9th, 2 weeks ago I ordered my GCMS notes. 2 days ago I got a reply, Assessment section says
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Req:
Final: Approved
I have some questions like some my sections like security, HIRV, Org Crime, Misrepresentation and other Req is empty. My question is that do some of my processes are remaining or if Final says approved, that means no other steps are continuing? I am asking this question because I didn't receive any approval letter yet, and most of the people in this form were saying that all their steps are approved except security in progress. Can anyone please help me out? I will appreciate it. Thanks
It's normal for certain sections to be blank, they are redacted from public disclosure under certain exemptions taken by IRCC. You can see those exemptions (https://help.gcmsnotes.com/code/exemption-grid) in the email that accompanied the GCMS notes or by seeing the "s15, s16.." etc on the top right hand corner of your file. Anyhow, nothing to be worried about and your application is Approved!!

Kayoe

Star Member
May 14, 2020
Hi everyone, pls I have a question concerning the GCMS notes.
After the Principal Applicant and Spouse have filled and signed the consent form, Do I have to write a 2year old dependent name on the form?
should the baby's column be signed by the parents or left blank?

Thanks

Last edited:

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY

jubairkhalid

Aug 14, 2017
It's normal for certain sections to be blank, they are redacted from public disclosure under certain exemptions taken by IRCC. You can see those exemptions (https://help.gcmsnotes.com/code/exemption-grid) in the email that accompanied the GCMS notes or by seeing the "s15, s16.." etc on the top right hand corner of your file. Anyhow, nothing to be worried about and your application is Approved!!
Thanks a lot

Reactions: caipsnotes

tony87

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
I just received my GCMS and the activity section is like this:

activity 1-4 : medical because the local VO got my medical result wrong and this small issue was soon solved.

activity 5 : security for my spouse, field name: status, new value: blank.

activity 6-10 : only my spouse's name.

activity 11: security for my spouse, field name: status, new value: blank. The same as activity 5.

activity 12: criminality for me, passed.

activity 13: criminality for my spouse, passed.

activity 14: security for me, field name: status, new value: blank.

Is it possible that security for my spouse is over and mine is still in progress?

Any idea, guys? Thank you!

LaksHari

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Hi all,
Jan 20 AOR , FSW outland
Completed 6 months of wait time today without going crazy o_O
Applied GCMS notes on June 18th, did not get it yet and it's gone for 90 days extension.
Applied again on July 15th. Hoping that it doesn't go for another extension.
Raised a webform yesterday. (Just coz of impatience) :confused:
I wish they publish some news for us who are stuck like forever. Atleast a timeline or even showed the real status of each step on the portal. I feel my application is lost in a black hole. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Rakshiruby

salvazero

Jul 17, 2020
Hi all,
Jan 20 AOR , FSW outland
Completed 6 months of wait time today without going crazy o_O
Applied GCMS notes on June 18th, did not get it yet and it's gone for 90 days extension.
Applied again on July 15th. Hoping that it doesn't go for another extension.
Raised a webform yesterday. (Just coz of impatience) :confused:
I wish they publish some news for us who are stuck like forever. Atleast a timeline or even showed the real status of each step on the portal. I feel my application is lost in a black hole. :rolleyes:
Same here. Jan 18 AOR , FSW Inland. My application status is under review since March. The estimated processing times are not accurate at all, given the current circumstances. I hope they finalize our applications soon.

Reactions: LaksHari

Sid243

Jun 12, 2020
Same here. Jan 18 AOR , FSW Inland. My application status is under review since March. The estimated processing times are not accurate at all, given the current circumstances. I hope they finalize our applications soon.
Jan 21 AOR, FSW Inland. Application under review since March. Waiting. Ordered GCMS notes, it says review required, Criminality and security not started. Attorney told me to wait (I am using a representative).