+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Janaor2020

May 23, 2020
Hi Fellow Members,

I am an CEC Inland applicant and want to share my experience so far. My Application Status is as follows:

1. ITA- 7th Jan 2020
  2. AOR- 29th Jan 2020
  3. MEP- 19th Feb 2020 (Although Status moved back to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes" now as Spouse's medical expired in April)
  4. Biomterics Completed: 17th Feb 2020
  5. Ghost Update 1- 8th June 2020
  6. Ghost Update 2- 11th June 2020

When I checked with IRCC they told me that with 11th June Update, my Eligibility, Criminality and Security are all Passed and Final Decision is pending. I am not sure how much time they will take more to Approve my application. It's really hard to wait for final update
Same situation jan aor 18
Hi Fellow Members,

I am an CEC Inland applicant and want to share my experience so far. My Application Status is as follows:

1. ITA- 7th Jan 2020
  2. AOR- 29th Jan 2020
  3. MEP- 19th Feb 2020 (Although Status moved back to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes" now as Spouse's medical expired in April)
  4. Biomterics Completed: 17th Feb 2020
  5. Ghost Update 1- 8th June 2020
  6. Ghost Update 2- 11th June 2020

When I checked with IRCC they told me that with 11th June Update, my Eligibility, Criminality and Security are all Passed and Final Decision is pending. I am not sure how much time they will take more to Approve my application. It's really hard to wait for final update
same situation, last GU 4 june

LaksHari

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Hello all,

- I would like to know if there is any complications if FSW-O candidates order GCMS notes via GetGCMS?
- Is it okay to provide a consent form to 3rd part organization, as I have filed my application alone and has not mentioned any representatives while doing so?

Looking forward to valuable inputs.

Thanks in advance.

mlcanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hello all,

- I would like to know if there is any complications if FSW-O candidates order GCMS notes via GetGCMS?
- Is it okay to provide a consent form to 3rd part organization, as I have filed my application alone and has not mentioned any representatives while doing so?

Thanks in advance.
Hi - I did order GCMS notes twice. Once in February , for which I received response within 35 days. Thereafter in April - I am yet to get response for the same.This delay is due to Covid-19 situation.
I had also filled in my application on my own. A person outside Canada cannot order GCMS notes hence you need to give consent to third party to order the same on your behalf.

Thanks.

Reactions: LaksHari

LaksHari

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Hi - I did order GCMS notes twice. Once in February , for which I received response within 35 days. Thereafter in April - I am yet to get response for the same.This delay is due to Covid-19 situation.
I had also filled in my application on my own. A person outside Canada cannot order GCMS notes hence you need to give consent to third party to order the same on your behalf.

Thanks.
Hi @mlcanada ,
Thanks for the response.
Could you please tell me from which website you ordered the notes?
Regards

Reactions: mlcanada

shreeni

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
Called IRCC today guys, very disappointing update. I am a PNP outland applicant-London VO with 30 days to due date. However, I was told that I have passed the medical and nothing else has started yet, as in eligibility, criminality and security..
I am also in same situation with about 30 days left. Apart from medical, only criminality is passed.
Eligibility was under review until a month back and all of sudden its not even started as per gcms and webform updates.

Reactions: azizhamdy

Saleh Almstiri

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Libya
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney VS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hello guys,
I am really getting confused with the reply that I get for the webforms. So far I raised two webforms and they both include confusing information. Can you please advise:

I got the following information on May 20 webform:

Your application was received via your account on January 30, 2020.

Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Then today, I got the below reply:
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
  • The background verifications are in process.

Why is not my eligibility being stated in the second webform? what is the background verification stated in the second?

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
I hope by that you mean linking our applications online. If that is true, then yes I am able to link all family members applications online. Ensure to use information as per your passport. If there is a comma in birth place then do not give white space after the comma while entering the information. For few, value before comma has worked as well.
I am unable to link a PR application. Tried all options from the drop-down- UCI/ name/DOB/application number etc. Details as per passport..
It's strange. will call them..

Sunshine31

May 15, 2020
How to contact cic for information on progress on fsw express entry application? Mine just say medical cleared 24 jan 2020..after that i can see any progress. Please give your views.

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020
Hello guys,
I am really getting confused with the reply that I get for the webforms. So far I raised two webforms and they both include confusing information. Can you please advise:

I got the following information on May 20 webform:

Your application was received via your account on January 30, 2020.

Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

Then today, I got the below reply:
  • The background verifications are in process.

Why is not my eligibility being stated in the second webform? what is the background verification stated in the second?
I had almost the exact same response! Except my criminality check had been stuck at in progress since march. My GCMS notes received shortly before the second webform states that my eligibility has been met. I read that the background verifications aren't referring to Eligibility but Criminality and Security as a whole.

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020
Hello all,

Thanks in advance.
FSW-O here too. If it helps, I went thru getgcms and the consent process and got my notes just fine.