+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Kuldeep19

Mar 10, 2019
Did you try tracking your PR card application status? For me, I am not able to find my dependents application, but I could find only mine.
I hope by that you mean linking our applications online. If that is true, then yes I am able to link all family members applications online. Ensure to use information as per your passport. If there is a comma in birth place then do not give white space after the comma while entering the information. For few, value before comma has worked as well.

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Called IRCC today guys, very disappointing update. I am a PNP outland applicant-London VO with 30 days to due date. However, I was told that I have passed the medical and nothing else has started yet, as in eligibility, criminality and security..
Better ask for GCMS notes. sometimes you don't call all the information with a phone call. Or try a webform but sometimes also it's not as helpfull as notes

Samysaa

Feb 27, 2020
AOR Received.
17-01-2020
How did you call them? can you share their contact details so that I call them as well to check?
Thanks
Contact number is +1 888 242 2100 I used Text Now app to make the call as this number doesn't accept calls from outside of Canada..

preetav2882

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hi Fellow Members,

I am an CEC Inland applicant and want to share my experience so far. My Application Status is as follows:

1. ITA- 7th Jan 2020
  2. AOR- 29th Jan 2020
  3. MEP- 19th Feb 2020 (Although Status moved back to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes" now as Spouse's medical expired in April)
  4. Biomterics Completed: 17th Feb 2020
  5. Ghost Update 1- 8th June 2020
  6. Ghost Update 2- 11th June 2020

When I checked with IRCC they told me that with 11th June Update, my Eligibility, Criminality and Security are all Passed and Final Decision is pending. I am not sure how much time they will take more to Approve my application. It's really hard to wait for final update

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Hi Fellow Members,

I am an CEC Inland applicant and want to share my experience so far. My Application Status is as follows:

1. ITA- 7th Jan 2020
  2. AOR- 29th Jan 2020
  3. MEP- 19th Feb 2020 (Although Status moved back to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes" now as Spouse's medical expired in April)
  4. Biomterics Completed: 17th Feb 2020
  5. Ghost Update 1- 8th June 2020
  6. Ghost Update 2- 11th June 2020

When I checked with IRCC they told me that with 11th June Update, my Eligibility, Criminality and Security are all Passed and Final Decision is pending. I am not sure how much time they will take more to Approve my application. It's really hard to wait for final update
You are almost there!! Congratulations.. :)

marquess

Aug 12, 2019
I hope by that you mean linking our applications online. If that is true, then yes I am able to link all family members applications online. Ensure to use information as per your passport. If there is a comma in birth place then do not give white space after the comma while entering the information. For few, value before comma has worked as well.
How long after they received the photos you were able to link the process? Thank you

Kuldeep19

Mar 10, 2019
How long after they received the photos you were able to link the process? Thank you
I could even link before my docs reached there. I have seen for few people it can take up to 2 weeks and it has relation with your application approval not with docs submission, my understanding may be wrong though.

JAssimTeeky

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
I could even link before my docs reached there. I have seen for few people it can take up to 2 weeks and it has relation with your application approval not with docs submission, my understanding may be wrong though.
Application approval as in the PR application? My dependents already have COPR

Humitnrxjz

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
Did you get any update after your documents were delivered?