+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Tanglechuu

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5613854

Canada-US border will remain closed for another one month :(
It was inevitable, unfortunately. I have no hope for the border reopening to non-essential travel... My only hope is they start to redefine essential travel, like including new PRs. New PRs seems like it would be easier to handle because they usually travel once so they can easily quarantine and are only a one time risk and it's done, and they would be staying for long enough that the quarantine is worth it. Or at least that's what I've convinced myself...

dineshgurgaon

Jan 12, 2020
Hi All, hope you all are doing well! I got my CoPR a few days back. Below are my timeline for your reference. But while I got CoPR documents for Myself, my wife and Son, I did not get the CoPR document for my minor daughter. I called IRCC and they told that it was not generated for her and they will inform the concerned office. Wanted to check if anyone has had similar situation and how did you get it fixed? Thanks!

CEC Inland
AOR - Jan 22
Medical Passed - Feb 04
Biometric Completed - Feb 20
CoPR in Email - June 05
CoPR updated with online application - - June 16

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Reactions: vinegarandsalt

khurram009

May 28, 2020
Yes. Same happened when i used gcmsbuddy. I ordered another one through thegcmsonline.com and got it in 21 days. Order another one
I, too, applied for GCMS notes through GETGSMC.COM on the 8th of March. Is it advisable to apply through other websites?. As it seems to me that GETGCMS.COM is being handled by some non-professionals, who merely want to earn money by illicit ways.

hharry1606

Jun 16, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
January 22, 2020
Hi All,

I contacted IRCC through webform, my AOR is January 22, 2020 and received the following reply. Any idea about timeline/clarification would be helpful.
Thanks,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Hi All,

I contacted IRCC through webform, my AOR is January 22, 2020 and received the following reply. Any idea about timeline/clarification would be helpful.
Thanks,

Hi, my AOR is Jan 7th. All that we can do is wait for them to get back to us once it's 100% complete. I mean what more can be done I am unaware of it. I got the same generic reply last month. So, good luck!

Reactions: egam189

Romain87

May 9, 2020
Hi Dinesh,

I am on the same page as you are. My application was approved on June 4, however I haven't received the confirmation E-mail yet.
Same my application was approved on June 3rd and we didn’t receive the COPR by mail. We called 2 times an immigration agent and they said . Everything is good, you have the PR you just need to wait

hharry1606

Jun 16, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
January 22, 2020
Hi, my AOR is Jan 7th. All that we can do is wait for them to get back to us once it's 100% complete. I mean what more can be done I am unaware of it. I got the same generic reply last month. So, good luck!
Thank you for your reply. Hopefully, January AOR applications for FSW category will start receiving PPRs. It seems now they are being issued only to CEC or inland applicants.

Reactions: Rakshiruby

NIMESH GAJJAR

Nov 14, 2019
HI EVERYONE,
EXPRESS ENTRY THROUGH PNP
AOR - Jan 24
Medical Passed - Feb 06
Biometric Completed - Feb 15
Waiting for next update. Hope they will start next process soon.

honeyaeiou

Mar 10, 2019
Hi All,

Thanks,

Whats your visa office?

anjulad12

Jun 6, 2020
I just got a Call from Immigration, they asked me a few questions and after 5 minutes of chat, she confirmed that she would approve my application. Now I got my COPR in my application.

I ordered the notes twice during all the process, and both looked pretty bad, they had issues with my responsibilities not matching the NOC codes and I didn't submit a proof of funds until I realized in one of the GCMS notes that they had concerns about it (a couple of weeks ago), but at the end everything was OK :)

I applied Inland through Federal Skilled Worker Program with a PNP nomination from BC. I am Spanish Citizen.

15th Jan 2020- AOR
31st Jan 2020- Medical OK
11th Feb Bio-metrics OK
10th Mar - Re-submission of document requested (One of my recommendation letters was Password protected)
13th Mar- Document Submitted
13th Mar- Background check passed (Call)
15th May- Submitted new reference letters (NO REQUESTED)
1st June- Submitted new proof of funds (NO REQUESTED)
15th June - COPR
Did they asked to submit new proof of funds ? or you did not submit at when you are submitting documents ?

Samysaa

Feb 27, 2020
AOR Received.
17-01-2020
Called IRCC today guys, very disappointing update. I am a PNP outland applicant-London VO with 30 days to due date. However, I was told that I have passed the medical and nothing else has started yet, as in eligibility, criminality and security..

Saleh Almstiri

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Libya
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney VS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Called IRCC today guys, very disappointing update. I am a PNP outland applicant-London VO with 30 days to due date. However, I was told that I have passed the medical and nothing else has started yet, as in eligibility, criminality and security..
How did you call them? can you share their contact details so that I call them as well to check?
Thanks