+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

aramab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
I just got a Call from Immigration, they asked me a few questions and after 5 minutes of chat, she confirmed that she would approve my application. Now I got my COPR in my application.

I ordered the notes twice during all the process, and both looked pretty bad, they had issues with my responsibilities not matching the NOC codes and I didn't submit a proof of funds until I realized in one of the GCMS notes that they had concerns about it (a couple of weeks ago), but at the end everything was OK :)

I applied Inland through Federal Skilled Worker Program with a PNP nomination from BC. I am Spanish Citizen.

15th Jan 2020- AOR
31st Jan 2020- Medical OK
11th Feb Bio-metrics OK
10th Mar - Re-submission of document requested (One of my recommendation letters was Password protected)
13th Mar- Document Submitted
13th Mar- Background check passed (Call)
15th May- Submitted new reference letters (NO REQUESTED)
1st June- Submitted new proof of funds (NO REQUESTED)
15th June - COPR
congrats You mentioned that your responsibilities not matching the NOC codes so have you submit new jobs and responsibility letter ?what measures you took?

Hope2021

Apr 22, 2020
I just got a Call from Immigration, they asked me a few questions and after 5 minutes of chat, she confirmed that she would approve my application. Now I got my COPR in my application.

I ordered the notes twice during all the process, and both looked pretty bad, they had issues with my responsibilities not matching the NOC codes and I didn't submit a proof of funds until I realized in one of the GCMS notes that they had concerns about it (a couple of weeks ago), but at the end everything was OK :)

I applied Inland through Federal Skilled Worker Program with a PNP nomination from BC. I am Spanish Citizen.

15th Jan 2020- AOR
11th Feb Bio-metrics OK
10th Mar - Re-submission of document requested (One of my recommendation letters was Password protected)
15th June - COPR
where do you live in BC? How's the health insurance in BC?

Dinesh_1583

Jan 5, 2019
HI guys,

My application was approved on the 5th of June on my CIC portal and also there's a tab of Document status with have the COPR document number also an expiry date (07 July 2020).

I've raised a webform but the agent told me to send screenshots of my account? (wondering they dnt have access to my account)

I've emailed the Etobicoke office last week but no reply! (I assume they might be very busy with the recent covid situation)

Is anyone facing the same problem of not receiving their COPR document in their portal account or email?

Grateful if i can some advise because the expiry date is approaching.

Thanking you all in advance.

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
HI guys,

My application was approved on the 5th of June on my CIC portal and also there's a tab of Document status with have the COPR document number also an expiry date (07 July 2020).

I've raised a webform but the agent told me to send screenshots of my account? (wondering they dnt have access to my account)

I've emailed the Etobicoke office last week but no reply! (I assume they might be very busy with the recent covid situation)

Is anyone facing the same problem of not receiving their COPR document in their portal account or email?

Grateful if i can some advise because the expiry date is approaching.

Thanking you all in advance.
Hi Dinesh,

I am on the same page as you are. My application was approved on June 4, however I haven't received the confirmation E-mail yet.

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019

15th Jan 2020- AOR
11th Feb Bio-metrics OK
15th June - COPR
Can I ask what dates or around what time.during the process you order gcms ? I am 57 day in the process .received MP/BIl a week ago. Is it good time to order notes to see some progress?

Ashyun

Jun 10, 2020
In the messages check for information Letter
Thank you for your kind note. I think I still need to wait a bit longer. Information letter has not been created in my account. Latest message I have is “request letter” which was sent to me months back.
thanks again. I’ll keep you updated on this.

Taqi123

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
I had ordered gcms notes thru getgcms, and after 35 days they reply me that IRCC demanded extention of 90 days.... Anybody also have same case?