+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

MalithDisala

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
I had to re-new my passport and informed IRCC via a webform. im FSW-O with 35Days left on the timeline.
IRCC did not inform me if they have received new passport or if it has been updated?
is this normal? let me know, thank you

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
AOR 7 jan
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that your application is currently being processed by the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.

We can confirm that:

· Your application currently meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

o you may be contacted via your accountif additional information is needed.

· The background verifications are currently valid.

· The security background verification is currently valid.

· The criminal background verification is currently valid.

· The medical examination results on file are valid.

Rest assured that the office will contact you as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

What does currently refers to - is that mean no progress or something else totally confused
My application is at the same stage and I am CEC-inland - and yet, waiting for PR: Let's stay connected and be patient :)

Sid243

Jun 12, 2020
My application:
-FSW-Inland
-AOR 23rd Jan
-Webform response today:
  • Your application currently meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
Anyone else FSW-Inland?
I am also FSW - Inland. AOR Jan 21, 2020. I called IRCC last week and the agent told me that my case is in 'Reviewing Eligibility'. My file was transferred from Sydney, NS to Ottawa, ON in early March, 2020. My application has been stuck in eligibility review since February! At this point I am just waiting. I have not raised a webform or asked for GCMS notes. Good luck, I'll be really happy to see some FSW-Inlands getting final decision.

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
it means they are still awaiting final decision. if you are outland like a lot of us are, you are good for PPR and just have to wait until they begin issuing these (after travel restrictions have been lifted). it seems they are only giving COPR to inland folks at this time
Same here let's hope it won't take too much time. I have read an article that 23 visa centers have already opened worldwide.

Mauriss

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
I had to re-new my passport and informed IRCC via a webform. im FSW-O with 35Days left on the timeline.
IRCC did not inform me if they have received new passport or if it has been updated?
is this normal? let me know, thank you
Hello, it's not a problem. I did same and I got only a generic response, no profile update at all. I'm quite sure they received yours. No worries.

cad12345

Jun 14, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Hello everyone,

I got below reply through webform. It says "eligibility requirements" are still in the verification process but everything else is passed/valid. I thought security is the last stage and done after eligibility. What does this reply mean?? Are they still verifying eligibility or I just have to wait for COPR as borders are closed and I am on outland applicant.

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:
· The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
o You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.
The medical examination results on file are valid for you.

Some recent updates: On May 29 my security was still showing as "not initiated" and as per last weeks webform it says valid. I also got an ghost update last week.

Last edited:

GW007

May 22, 2020
Hello everyone,

I got below reply through webform. It says "eligibility requirements" are still in the verification process but everything else is passed/valid. I thought security is the last stage and done after eligibility. What does this reply mean?? Are they still verifying eligibility or I just have to wait for COPR as borders are closed and I am on outland applicant.

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:
· The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
o You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.
The medical examination results on file are valid for you.

Some recent updates: On May 29 my security was still showing as "not initiated" and as per last weeks webform it says valid. I also got an ghost update last week.
@cad12345, which Visa office is processing your application?

Samysaa

Feb 27, 2020
AOR Received.
17-01-2020
I callled them on 1-888-242-2100 today. Sadly, they didn't put the call through to speak with an agent.. The recording basically told me exactly what I can see on my online profile and said that they are unable to put the call through.. So, if anyone is planning to call, am not sure if that's effective guys..! This may only be for the time being though..

skn30

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
I callled them on 1-888-242-2100 today. Sadly, they didn't put the call through to speak with an agent.. The recording basically told me exactly what I can see on my online profile and said that they are unable to put the call through.. So, if anyone is planning to call, am not sure if that's effective guys..!
May be due to more number if calls, it's happening.

marquess

Aug 12, 2019
I callled them on 1-888-242-2100 today. Sadly, they didn't put the call through to speak with an agent.. The recording basically told me exactly what I can see on my online profile and said that they are unable to put the call through.. So, if anyone is planning to call, am not sure if that's effective guys..! This may only be for the time being though..
Hang up and try again. It happens sometimes. Last week I had that message twice and on the third try I got ahold with an agent.

taulejo1

Oct 24, 2019
I just got a Call from Immigration, they asked me a few questions and after 5 minutes of chat, she confirmed that she would approve my application. Now I got my COPR in my application.

I ordered the notes twice during all the process, and both looked pretty bad, they had issues with my responsibilities not matching the NOC codes and I didn't submit a proof of funds until I realized in one of the GCMS notes that they had concerns about it (a couple of weeks ago), but at the end everything was OK :)

I applied Inland through Federal Skilled Worker Program with a PNP nomination from BC. I am Spanish Citizen.

15th Jan 2020- AOR
31st Jan 2020- Medical OK
11th Feb Bio-metrics OK
10th Mar - Re-submission of document requested (One of my recommendation letters was Password protected)
13th Mar- Document Submitted
13th Mar- Background check passed (Call)
15th May- Submitted new reference letters (NO REQUESTED)
1st June- Submitted new proof of funds (NO REQUESTED)
15th June - COPR

Ashyun

Jun 10, 2020
Hi guys, my EE application was approved on June 5th and received the CoPR document number in the CIC account. However, I don't receive any real document or instruction letter via email or in CIC account.

Do you guys have the same situation? what should I do?
Did you finally get an email from CIC?