***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Yhs

Jun 12, 2020
FSW - outland
Aor - jan 15th

Web form
May 10
Eligibility - currently verifying

The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
· The criminal background verification is currently valid.

June 10
Eligibility - met
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
I thought currently valid meant approved or something. What were once "currently valid" are now "in process"
Can anyone explain this, thank you

Reactions: kthlnkrby

Nixnic19

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Umm weird. My AOR is Jan 7th and I am also an FSW-O applicant. On Feb 14th, 2020 I received an email for rprf fee. I paid within few minutes. Did you not receive an alert or email to pay the fee at all? Maybe you need to talk to the CIC/IRCC folks about this. :/

Hi, i cant access their phone as im in the middle east & idk why .

the last webform i raised they informed me that everything has been received & still in process

thesurgeon

Oct 23, 2019
Hey Guys,
Out of curiosity, once all background checks and eligibility is passed, does:
1) CPC-O make the final decision and transfer the app to the local VO
OR
2) CPC-O transfers the app to the local VO where they may do some further checks and then take a final decision?

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
i think someone mentioned before that they are not issuing PR to outland applicants at this time, so as to discourage people from traveling while the travel restrictions are still in place
But as of June12 immidiate family of temporary resident are allowed to travel. So ideally they should issue pr to application with outland dependents.

supernovamuz

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
I have two questions:
1) My ielts is going to be expired in few days and my file is already in process for PNP - express entry program. What should I do if my language test expires?
2) Due to the current situation, what if our application will take another year to approve, my PNP nomination is going to be expired on 31/12/2020. Will they extend nomination period? In that case my ielts would have already been expired.

Please advise, experts.

GW007

May 22, 2020
I have two questions:
1) My ielts is going to be expired in few days and my file is already in process for PNP - express entry program. What should I do if my language test expires?
2) Due to the current situation, what if our application will take another year to approve, my PNP nomination is going to be expired on 31/12/2020. Will they extend nomination period? In that case my ielts would have already been expired.

Please advise, experts.
For PR application already submitted and in process by IRCC, expiration of IELTS or PNP nomination certificate have no effect on the application....

nsangwan

Sep 19, 2019
AOR 7 jan
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that your application is currently being processed by the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.

We can confirm that:

· Your application currently meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

o you may be contacted via your accountif additional information is needed.

· The background verifications are currently valid.

· The security background verification is currently valid.

· The medical examination results on file are valid.

Rest assured that the office will contact you as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

What does currently refers to - is that mean no progress or something else totally confused

Reactions: Socceros

clynne

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR 7 jan
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that your application is currently being processed by the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.

We can confirm that:

· Your application currently meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

o you may be contacted via your accountif additional information is needed.

· The background verifications are currently valid.

· The security background verification is currently valid.

· The medical examination results on file are valid.

Rest assured that the office will contact you as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

What does currently refers to - is that mean no progress or something else totally confused
it means they are still awaiting final decision. if you are outland like a lot of us are, you are good for PPR and just have to wait until they begin issuing these (after travel restrictions have been lifted). it seems they are only giving COPR to inland folks at this time

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020
FSW-O Here, AoR Jan23.

I got my GCMS notes back but in the last month and half my status has been stuck like this, based on both GCMS and webform inquiries:

Eligibility: Met
Security & BG: Not Started.
Criminality: In Progress.

Has anyone experienced the same? Wonder if criminality progress is also paused for all outland applicants.