+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Jun 9, 2020
Hello all,

I am here to share the good news that i have been waiting for since January. Yes, just got the update about the profile that its been accepted and i am able to see the COPR details on MyCIC. However, i neither have received any mail with COPR doc attached nor an upade with attachment attachemnt in the CIC pofile, all i could see was my profile is apporved. Just wondering if someone could clarify who had face the same situation and explain further steps please. if i had to call IRCC regarding it or just wait???

My timeline:

AOR: Jan 26
CEC/PNP-INLAND
Med: Feb 18
Bio Done: March 06
Eligibility reviewed/ Back ground check passed : Aril 20 (no GU/Mail)
First GU: May 26
Second GU: June 4
Approval : June 9.

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting on good news.

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Hello all,

I am here to share the good news that i have been waiting for since January. Yes, just got the update about the profile that its been accepted and i am able to see the COPR details on MyCIC. However, i neither have received any mail with COPR doc attached nor an upade with attachment attachemnt in the CIC pofile, all i could see was my profile is apporved. Just wondering if someone could clarify who had face the same situation and explain further steps please. if i had to call IRCC regarding it or just wait???

My timeline:

AOR: Jan 26
CEC/PNP-INLAND
Med: Feb 18
Bio Done: March 06
Eligibility reviewed/ Back ground check passed : Aril 20 (no GU/Mail)
First GU: May 26
Second GU: June 4
Approval : June 9.

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting on good news.
@subhareddytest I got my approval in portal yesterday and still waiting on letter

Romain87

May 9, 2020
Hi I was approved yesterday and I can see the COPR expiry date but I haven't received any letters in my portal or any confirmation email as yet.
Ok so I called an agent today. He explained me that everything is ok and we will receive soon our COPR by mail. He also said that IRCC can take 10 days after your received your approval, indeed they want to send many letters on the same time . So don’t worry

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Ok so I called an agent today. He explained me that everything is ok and we will receive soon our COPR by mail. He also said that IRCC can take 10 days after your received your approval, indeed they want to send many letters on the same time . So don’t worry
So letters will be physically sent out? @
Romain87

somsatang

Feb 8, 2020
I've got another GU just now for the 3rd time, but still no changes. :confused:
AOR January 30, CEC/PNP Inland
Same here! I got 3 GU
(the first one was mid of May, the second one was last Friday and I got 3rd GU today)
but when I clicked, there is no change on my
profile (there is no change since medical passed on Feb 28th and eligibilty part says we are reviewing blahblah and background check part says We are processing your background check blahblah)
my AOR is Jan 29th and inland CEC/PNP.

Reactions: Airaelli02

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
By mail , are they referring to postal delivery of the COPR just like inland applicants have for work permits ?