+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

hassan1212

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
AOR 21st Jan
FSW-O
Reply of Webform raised below: -

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

In addition, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied have been passed,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background/criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

What should I expect from this reply????

Reactions: Rakshiruby

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
i wonder if they intentionally leave security blank for outland applicants until travel restrictions are lifted and PPRs can be issued.
You got also a blank space in your notes for security? I read on forums and blogs that it means security is passed. But i couldn't find anywhere an IRCC source.

Vivek@can

Jan 14, 2019
AOR 21st Jan
FSW-O

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

• The eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied have been passed,
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Got the same reply on 23rd may

vinegarandsalt

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
You got also a blank space in your notes for security? I read on forums and blogs that it means security is passed. But i couldn't find anywhere an IRCC source.
If you mean webform reply by notes, yes, there is a blank row. But I doubt it would mean that. Especially, after seeing people here with all the steps passed and still waiting for the ppr.

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
If you mean webform reply by notes, yes, there is a blank row. But I doubt it would mean that. Especially, after seeing people here with all the steps passed and still waiting for the ppr.
No i meant in the GCMS notes. in activity also i can see that my security changed from not started to blank. The rest is all passed. This is why i have sent a webform specifically asking about security.

GW007

May 22, 2020
AOR 21st Jan
FSW-O

• The eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied have been passed,

@hassan1212, the web-form shows you are perfect and ready for COPR once travel restriction is lifted...

ChiefOd

Nov 4, 2019
I raised a web form and i got the following reply:
"We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • The eligibility requirements are passed.
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid."
The point is, i noticed i didn't ask for the status on security check...my question is could it be implied that security check is passed? Inferring from the above message "Background verfications are currently valid" as security check could be under background verification.

LaksHari

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Have you tried submitting a web form? I am yet to do it but I am just waiting until end of this month because that's when they suppose to announce opening borders for new immigrants.
Hi,
Yes I raised two webforms. One for the VO which they replied to be CPO Ottawa(23 March). Another one on 2nd June, where they mentioned eligibilty : met, background: valid, security: valid, criminality : valid and medical: valid. I did not raise any other forms as almost all outland guys are stuck with this status and the local VO is working in half capacity. Will wait till july 1, as I think it's the only sensible option now.

Thanks

erikabuz

Jan 14, 2018
Got 3 ghost updated . First 15 April one last Friday and one today. Nothing is changed in my profile. The agent on Friday told me : eligibility pass , criminality pass and security not started yet. Hope in COPR soon.
PNP inland

Reactions: Airaelli02