+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

khurram009

May 28, 2020
Hello everyone,

I need your suggestions...
I sent IRCC a web form to check progress on the eligibility and other steps of my application on the 3rd of June 2020. I haven't receive any reply until today. Should I send them a web form again? Because I have noticed that most of the members of this thread get response to their web forms in a day or two, but it's different in my case...

Thanking in anticipation.

LaksHari

Star Member
May 28, 2020
@breakthrough2019, it means your application has been recommended for approval by the CIO in Canada.... It has been transferred to Local Visa office (Accra) to finalize...
Hi,
I basically have two questions.

I got the below reply regarding Visa office on 23rd March
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Case Processing Centre - Ottawa
After that, on 2nd June, I got the below reply
Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

· The eligibility review is complete.
· The security background verifications are valid.
· The criminal background verifications are valid.
· The medical examination results on file are valid.
Q1 : according the above comment by @GW007 will the visa office now change to a local office as I have applied for FSW-Outland stream from the UAE?
Q2 : For those who got PPR/COPR mails did it come from the email @cic.gc.ca or any other ID? Because I read in a blog that it will be sent from embassy(not sure if it's the right info). If so, Is it only applicable for outland guys?

Thanks.

LaksHari

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Hello everyone,

I sent IRCC a web form to check progress on the eligibility and other steps of my application on the 3rd of June 2020. I haven't receive any reply until today. Should I send them a web form again? Because I have noticed that most of the members of this thread get response to their web forms in a day or two, but it's different in my case...

Hi,

Usually it takes 5 working days for them to reply on a webform.

Thanks

Reactions: khurram009

raamin

May 14, 2020
Hello everyone,

It takes 4 full business day for me. I think you will get it on Monday evening or early morning on Tuesday at the latest.

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hello Everyone,
My express Entry Profile is as given below...

Category = FSW-Outland
AOR = January 28, 2020
MEP = February 12, 2020
Biometrics Enrolled = February 13, 2020

I haven't receive any GU until today. I sent IRCC a web form two days ago and waiting for their response. I was wondering if I should consider applying GCMS notes as well? In addition, I also want to know the best and secure website to apply for GCMS notes.

Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Hello. I am a Jan 3rd AOR. I already asked for 2 sets of GCMS notes it helped me resolve some issues. As per my 2nd notes I got eligibility pass, criminality pass as for security it was left blank. So i raised a webform today in order to get an answer. I would personally recommend GCMS notes because you would know step by step what happened.

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi Guys,

First of all I would like to congratulate all the members who got the COPR/PR.

I am silent member and would like share my concern here.

On 4th May I got reply from IRCC after I raised webform on 29th April and it said:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the/your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Today again I got the mail from IRCC after I raised the webform on 2nd Jun and it said:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

My concern her is that both the time I have received a same reply. Does any one else is also stuck like this? Can you guys please confirm background verification directly implies eligibility?

AOR - 13th Jan
Med - 29th Jan
Biometric - 31st Jan
RPRF - 12th Feb
Stream - FSW-O

Thanks in advance guys!
I would recommend asking for GCMS notes. This is what i did.

Reactions: pjbop28

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Hi,

Usually it takes 5 working days for them to reply on a webform.

Thanks
I think it depends, for me I got a reply within 2 business days. Maybe if they have a lot of web form enquiries it takes time to reply. :/

GW007

May 22, 2020
Hi,

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Case Processing Centre - Ottawa
Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

Q1 : according the above comment by @GW007 will the visa office now change to a local office as I have applied for FSW-Outland stream from the UAE?
Q2 : For those who got PPR/COPR mails did it come from the email @cic.gc.ca or any other ID? Because I read in a blog that it will be sent from embassy(not sure if it's the right info). If so, Is it only applicable for outland guys?

Thanks.
@LaksHari, firstly, congrats on passing all the checks. You look set for COPR after travel restriction ends.
Normally, for outland applicants, the designated local Visa office/ embassy are saddled with the final phase of requesting Passport for Visas and COPR.
This is different for inland applicants who are already in Canada.

Reactions: LaksHari

Rmv.18

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Do you guys have a template of Canadian style resume? I think I cannot access Resume Builder of job bank as I don’t know the login details of my profile. It’s operated by my agent.

LaksHari

Star Member
May 28, 2020
@LaksHari, firstly, congrats on passing all the checks. You look set for COPR after travel restriction ends.
Normally, for outland applicants, the designated local Visa office/ embassy are saddled with the final phase of requesting Passport for Visas and COPR.
This is different for inland applicants who are already in Canada.
@GW007 Thanks for the response.
This is logical with the current situation. As for the local visa office where I submitted bio, they are currently working in half capacity. That is, they are processing only bio requests and are working on pending approvals and not accepting new files right now. Hope the scenario changes soon.
Congratulations to all who received their approvals and COPRs
Good luck to all those who are waiting

Sangram. Janugade

May 26, 2020
Hi,

Thanks.
Hi I also got same updates from CIC after raising the webform,everything mentioned is same like you.

AOR -17th Jan 2020

CEC outland applicant.

Lets hope for the best.Please update if you get anything.

Thanks.

Reactions: LaksHari

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Do you guys have a template of Canadian style resume? I think I cannot access Resume Builder of job bank as I don’t know the login details of my profile. It’s operated by my agent.
@Rmv.18 I cant speak about the template for the Canadian resume but I can give a few pointers I figured out and what has been shared with me:
1. Do not put your entire address on your resume: city and province is enough.
2. Attach url link for your LinkedIn profile
3. Highlight what you accomplished while working for your previous employers instead of stating what the job entailed. For e.g. instead of putting: managed the sale and service of products, you would put:
Exceeded annual sales target by 130% or trained staff to use new technology which resulted in the company operating more efficiently and savings X amount of money or say you grew your portfolio by X%.
They want to know the impact you had on the company, not necessarily what you did when you were there.
4. For those who are Outland and coming in to look for jobs:if you can do even a certificate course/short course - go ahead. Then when you're organizing your resume- put the name of the Canadian College/University at the top, followed by your other educational qualifications.This will catch the employers eye.
5. Someone advised me to remove my country's name from my resume as it appears too much. For e.g. instead of putting Cable and Wireless Barbados Ltd, just put Cable and Wireless Ltd. This helps to remove potential biases and if you get an interview, at that time you can always say which country you had the experience in.
6. Keep the resume to 2 pages (as much as ppssible).
Now, I am by no means an expert and all that was stated above is my personal experience. However it has helped me so far. I was able to get part-time employment while studying and started working full-time 2 days after completing my course.
All the best.