avn2992

Aug 30, 2019
Ontario
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-08-2019
Congratulations @avn2992 , have you got first GU yesterday, i have 18 jan aor, i got GU yesterday too
Yes. My first GU was yesterday. I called Cic day before, agent told me eligibility was recommended pass. So Its like they approved application in 2 days.

avn2992

Aug 30, 2019
Ontario
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-08-2019
Congratulations @avn2992
When was the last time you called the IRCC call centre? Did they tell you that your security has not been initiated? How many days after that you got CoPR? Thank you!
I called on june 3rd, regaring my BOWP(It was wrong). so I also confirmed about my pr application. the agent told me eligibility is recommended pass(Since june 2), Criminality is passed(Since April) and security has not been initiated. yesterday i got GU. and today at 6pm i got my COPR.
When I spoke with agent on june 3rd, he said it could take couple more months for my app to process. But thank god he was wrong

Armanmeetsingh0039

Aug 2, 2019
My application was approved on may 29th as per the agent when i called IRCC. But i have not received any update in email or in my account. Cic account still shows application in progress but the web form and the agent said application was approved on may 29th. Please advise

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
My application was approved on may 29th as per the agent when i called IRCC. But i have not received any update in email or in my account. Cic account still shows application in progress but the web form and the agent said application was approved on may 29th. Please advise
Congratulations
Yes sometimes they don’t update anything in account for many days. I have heard this same thing happened in my known. Hope You will definitely get an update in your email shortly
Can you please tell when was your application submitted and which stream was that?
Thanks

Can

Shei1229

Jun 26, 2019
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· Your application was received via your account on January 23, 2020.

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated