Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
I have a similar status to you, AOR Jan 31 FSW-O. My file is also at Ottawa. I have only asked one time and got a response on May 22. I'm glad to see someone else is in the same place as me!

I have the same question on the background verification. I specifically asked about eligibility, security, and criminality, but the reply mentioned background verifications, security, and criminality. However I've seen other posts about responses where they mention eligibility along with those 3, or just eligibility and background checks, so I'm really confused what this response means.
Same here with AOR Jan 7th. I know for sure they are working on my application as I see background check is in process. Hang in there!! Most of the outland applications are all on the same page. Good Luck!

Reactions: pjbop28
Feb 19, 2020
Hello everyone - I hope you all are safe.
My timeline
Stream - PNP Outland
AOR - 25th Jan
Med - 13th Feb
Bio - 15th Feb
No update ever since.

I had raised a web-form and got a reply today that everything is under process including Eligibility, Background etc.

Is anyone else in the same boat? I see most of the people around the same timeline have their Eligibility Passed at least which makes me nervous.
Hello I am in the same boat AOR 17th Jan, inland CEC with Nominee , my last update on Feb 3 and nothing happened after that.
Never called or web form ircc.

Reactions: Airaelli02

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Got a ghost update when I logged in just now: Additional Documents changed from: N/A to June 5 2020 we are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Hi @pemyrie I also got ghost update when I logged in just now. No changes. I'm trying to contact IRCC call centre now.
Hi @Airaelli02 , I called and spoke to an agent yesterday (who was very pleasant and helpful) and criminality was passed but security not started and this morning I saw that new update regarding my additional documents being reviewed (which was my RCMP cert).

Reactions: Patrick121

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Hi @Airaelli02 , I called and spoke to an agent yesterday (who was very pleasant and helpful) and criminality was passed but security not started and this morning I saw that new update regarding my additional documents being reviewed (which was my RCMP cert).
What number did you call?

matthew_131

Nov 11, 2017
Just got update from webform
  • The eligibility requirements are passed.
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
AOR jan 22 Bio feb 14 GU June 5 VO sydney CEC inland with the wife as dependant

Hope the COPR will come soon! Good luck everyone!

clynne

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hi all, been lurking on this forum but wanted to give an update.

Stream: FSW-O (applying from USA)
ITA: December 11
AOR: January 8
Biometrics: January 27
Medicals passed: February 10
First BG change ("We are processing your background..."): February 10
GU/IP1 ("Your application is in progress..."): February 19
GU2/IP2 ("We are processing your background..."): May 22

Webform response received today:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The Case Processing Center in Ottawa, Ontario, established that your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
  • The security verifications are currently valid.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
· All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Please consult our website for more information on what to expect after you apply and how you can verify the status of your application in your account.

Furthermore, due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Patrick121

Nov 27, 2019
Banff, AB
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Today was the day!

AINP - PNP Inland, VO Sydney, NS.
AOR January 7th.
Ghost Update Feb 26th.
Ghost Update June 3rd.
Ghost Update June 4th.
COPR June 5th! No phone call.

Good luck everyone. Thanks for all your help.

GW007

May 22, 2020
Hi all, been lurking on this forum but wanted to give an update.

Stream: FSW-O (applying from USA)
ITA: December 11
AOR: January 8
Biometrics: January 27
Medicals passed: February 10
First BG change ("We are processing your background..."): February 10
GU/IP1 ("Your application is in progress..."): February 19
GU2/IP2 ("We are processing your background..."): May 22

Webform response received today:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The Case Processing Center in Ottawa, Ontario, established that your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
  • The security verifications are currently valid.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
· All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Please consult our website for more information on what to expect after you apply and how you can verify the status of your application in your account.

Furthermore, due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
Hey Clynne, you look good for COPR once the travel restriction is lifted... All checks are basically complete for you..

Aman1390

Dec 13, 2019
Hi everyone congratulations for copr
Mine aor is 13 jan cec edmonton
Until yesterday criminality under process since jan
Eligibility not started
Called ircc yesterday
File transfered to ottawa 2 weeks ago
Eligibility recommended pass
Criminality still under process

clynne

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hey Clynne, you look good for COPR once the travel restriction is lifted... All checks are basically complete for you..
yeah, that was my understanding too after reading through this forum :) I'll be happy to finally get that golden email!! fingers crossed for everyone else here still waiting for their application to be processed

ChiefOd

Nov 4, 2019
It means you have been approved for PR!!!! Congrats!!!! No mention on security so I’m guessing that’s it’s passed!!!
Oh wow!...I'd be happy if that's the case. I actually think security checks is subsumed under background verification of what do you think? Many thanks for the reply.