+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

khurram009

May 28, 2020
Hello Everyone,
My express Entry Profile is as given below...

Category = FSW-Outland
AOR = January 28, 2020
MEP = February 12, 2020
Biometrics Enrolled = February 13, 2020

I haven't receive any GU until today. I sent IRCC a web form two days ago and waiting for their response. I was wondering if I should consider applying GCMS notes as well? In addition, I also want to know the best and secure website to apply for GCMS notes.

Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Harry304

Jun 4, 2020
Hi All,

I applied for PR on Jan 6th 2020 as CEC entrant and below are the timelines

--- Received medical confirmation on Jan 25th
--- Completed bio-metrics on Feb 10th
--- Applied for BOWP on April 23rd (as my work permit will expire by June end)
--- BOWP status changed to approved on May 29th.
--- Document status for PR is now showing as COPR as of June 2nd.

I'm yet to receive bowp document through mail, but now my PR status is COPR.

My questions are :
--- Should I now ignore the bowp mail and proceed with steps after COPR OR will bowp now automatically gets cancelled/invalid ?
--- Will I get a refund for BOWP ?
--- Since my WP will expire by end of June, do I need to take steps for both COPR and BOWP so that I have VISA extension asap for renewing my health card ?

Thanks

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Hello guys!!
i raised another webform on2nd june and got this response

You will find below information that we hope will help in understanding the process and current status of your permanent residence application under the Provincial Nominee Program.

• Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid
    earlier my eligibility was passed and background /criminality was valid and security not initiated
    please help me understand this response. Previous webform reply was on 6 May2020
I got this same response and called to speak with an agent just now. She was very pleasant and told me everything seems okay with eligibility and criminality passed and security not initiated. What this means is that by right we have 1 1/2 month left to go and security will hopefully be completed by then. In all fairness we were given a 6 month timeframe.

Reactions: Swati1104

PavitraArora

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
I received the COPR document ( mail from cic) today for myself and my spouse. But did not receive it for the Minor Kids. Trying to understand if for the Minor Kids they do not issue COPR ( should not be the case ).

mlcanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Anyone with PNP-Outland stream ? How's the progress?
My application is with Nova Scotia awaiting completion of background verification.

Reactions: mpd93

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Hello Everyone,
My express Entry Profile is as given below...

Category = FSW-Outland
AOR = January 28, 2020
MEP = February 12, 2020
Biometrics Enrolled = February 13, 2020

I haven't receive any GU until today. I sent IRCC a web form two days ago and waiting for their response. I was wondering if I should consider applying GCMS notes as well? In addition, I also want to know the best and secure website to apply for GCMS notes.

Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.
I did not order GCMS notes at all. I have read in this forum it takes time to get it. You can get it according to your preference. Please do wait for someone who has ordered GCMS notes to let you know. Sorry, could not be of much help from my end.

Dinesh_1583

Jan 5, 2019
Hi,

I just received this email from IRCC !!

Dear Applicant,

We are following up in regards to the confirmation of your status and that of your Dependent (Name), being presently residing in Canada, in order to continue processing your Permanent Residency Application.

If you or your Dependent is residing in Canada, please reply to this email to confirm? If you or your Dependent are out of the country, also reply to this email, to let us know if arrangements are being made for your return?

Thank you,

Can anyone advised what does that mean??

Thanks

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Hi,

I just received this email from IRCC !!

Dear Applicant,

We are following up in regards to the confirmation of your status and that of your Dependent (Name), being presently residing in Canada, in order to continue processing your Permanent Residency Application.

If you or your Dependent is residing in Canada, please reply to this email to confirm? If you or your Dependent are out of the country, also reply to this email, to let us know if arrangements are being made for your return?

Thank you,

Can anyone advised what does that mean??

Thanks
You need to reply yes or no if you and your dependant are currently residing in Canada. If out of country you need to let IRCC/CIC know when and how you will return to Canada.

erikabuz

Jan 14, 2018
I called IRCC today and they said I passed the eligibility and the criminality . Security no started yet. My question is: Eligibility pass means background passed or not ?

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
I called IRCC today and they said I passed the eligibility and the criminality . Security no started yet. My question is: Eligibility pass means background passed or not ?
What number did you call? I saw a number on CIC website that was for Canada Only! Can you share the number? Thanks.

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
I received the COPR document ( mail from cic) today for myself and my spouse. But did not receive it for the Minor Kids. Trying to understand if for the Minor Kids they do not issue COPR ( should not be the case ).
Hi,

Can you please share if its the COPR or instruction letter as mentioned by many users on this portal wherein you need to send a copy of the letter and photographs to mentioned address for PR Card processing. Also, is this document available in your CIC account or just through E-Mail ?

phani_nalla

Nov 18, 2018
Hi, as per my call to IRCC today, my eligibility check status changed to 'Recommended Pass' today. Any idea how long it generally takes to move to pass state?