+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
Hi,

I am so excited to let you all know that my application was approved today i.e. June 4th 2020

My timeline is as follows:

ITA - Dec 2019
AOR - Jan 12 2020
MED PASSED - JAN 29 2020
Biometrics given - Feb 13 2020
Only one ghost update on June 1 2020
Approved - June 4, 2020

I am CEC inland single applicant.

On my CIC account, it shows that my background check and eligibility were passed on June 1, 2020.

I haven't received any E-mail containing instruction letter or confirmation yet.

Good luck to all of you.

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
No Email.
We all have been checking our accounts multiple times in a day... :) .
Application Status changed from "Submitted" to "Approved" and could also see the details about the COPR documents in the "Document Section " (but no document is attached)
We are on the same boat. Let me know if you get any update as time progresses.

Thank you.

anum.abidi

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hi everyone,
I'm an FSWO applicant, AOR January 3. I raised a webform on 1st of June and received the following reply today:

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

In addition, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

The eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied have been passed,
you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

So the criminality and security checks are valid and reading from the comments on the forum, I think that "eligibility has been passed" means that the case analyst AND the Sr. Officer both have passed the eligibility.

My question is: why does it still say that the application is still in process and that they may contact me if additional information is needed?

Thanks in advance and best of luck to all of you. :)

Reactions: Rakshiruby

GW007

May 22, 2020
Hi everyone,
I'm an FSWO applicant, AOR January 3. I raised a webform on 1st of June and received the following reply today:

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

In addition, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

The eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied have been passed,
you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

So the criminality and security checks are valid and reading from the comments on the forum, I think that "eligibility has been passed" means that the case analyst AND the Sr. Officer both have passed the eligibility.

My question is: why does it still say that the application is still in process and that they may contact me if additional information is needed?

Thanks in advance and best of luck to all of you. :)
anum.abidi, congrats!! You can just relax and wait for the COPR mail... Since you are outland, the only reason you have not received the PR mail is because of the current travel restrictions. Once this is lifted, you will get it...
But have you already paid your RPRF?

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
Sorry, I did not understand your question! Did you mean what document was asked? If yes, the detail is in my signature. Thanks!
I meant what is written on your application profile under the ´´Additional Documents`´´ section?

Does it say ´´not applicable´´, ´´we are reviewing the add docs´´ etc

anum.abidi

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
FSW
anum.abidi, congrats!! You can just relax and wait for the COPR mail... Since you are outland, the only reason you have not received the PR mail is because of the current travel restrictions. Once this is lifted, you will get it...
But have you already paid your RPRF?
Thank you so much! I hope so. :) and yes, I paid RPRF upfront.

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
I meant what is written on your application profile under the ´´Additional Documents`´´ section?

Does it say ´´not applicable´´, ´´we are reviewing the add docs´´ etc
Hi, it does not say anything and the uploaded file resides under documents submitted by the client.

Reactions: Archavin89

Swati1104

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Hello guys !!
I raised a weform on 29th April and got response today. What you guys think abt it !!
My AOR is 26 Jan and VO Sydney nova scotia
Good day Swati Sharma,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied have been passed,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background/criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.
Hello guys!!
i raised another webform on2nd june and got this response

You will find below information that we hope will help in understanding the process and current status of your permanent residence application under the Provincial Nominee Program.

• Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid
    earlier my eligibility was passed and background /criminality was valid and security not initiated
    please help me understand this response. Previous webform reply was on 6 May2020

themightynature

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
accra
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
12-01-2020
File Transfer...
21-01-2020
Med's Request
20-09-2020
Med's Done....
09-10-2920
Called cic after i got reply for my webform that decision has been made. Agent confirmed that the final decision was made on may29th and the application was approved. He said to wait for the email for next steps.
Please can you give me the agent number please

Dinesh_1583

Jan 5, 2019
Hi,

I just received this email from IRCC!!

Dear Applicant,

We are following up in regards to the confirmation of your status and that of your Dependent (Name), being presently residing in Canada, in order to continue processing your Permanent Residency Application.

If you or your Dependent is residing in Canada, please reply to this email to confirm? If you or your Dependent are out of the country, also reply to this email, to let us know if arrangements are being made for your return?

Thank you,

Can anyone advised what does that mean??

Thanks