***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Naija2Canada

Jun 3, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hello Everyone, after I got an email from CIC for ADR I went ahead and submitted my IMM 5406 yesterday. I checked my application status and it is now "Application/profile updated as of June 3, 2020". I will keep updating as and when things change! Thanks.
That’s great news! Stay positive

Reactions: Rakshiruby

Armanmeetsingh0039

Aug 2, 2019
Called cic after i got reply for my webform that decision has been made. Agent confirmed that the final decision was made on may29th and the application was approved. He said to wait for the email for next steps.

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Called cic after i got reply for my webform that decision has been made. Agent confirmed that the final decision was made on may29th and the application was approved. He said to wait for the email for next steps.
What number did you call? I am in USA and someone posted a number which did not work at all for me.

anaana

May 30, 2020
Hi,

Is there someone who can help me interpret my gcms notes? I don't quite understand everything that's there.

Also, I have another question. I just read that people were refused because the police certificate was issued before their last day in that country. I split time between two countries and both of the certificates were issued before my last day there but after my ITA. Do I need to get new police certificates and upload them through the webform?

AOR Jan 22
FSW-O

breakthrough2019

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Hi everyone, i raised a webform to IRCC to find out the status of my application and I was told my application is in Accra office in Ghana and I should directly get in touch with them.
AOR was Jan 12th and medical passed with biometric done since in February.
How come i wasn’t given details of my status like others instead was told to get directly with Accra. Because I specifically asked for eligibility, criminal, & security.
Thanks

GW007

May 22, 2020
Hi everyone, i raised a webform to IRCC to find out the status of my application and I was told my application is in Accra office in Ghana and I should directly get in touch with them.
AOR was Jan 12th and medical passed with biometric done since in February.
How come i wasn’t given details of my status like others instead was told to get directly with Accra. Because I specifically asked for eligibility, criminal, & security.
Thanks
@breakthrough2019, we are on the same boat. I got RPRF last week, then raised a web-form and got a reply June 01 that my file has been transferred from Sydney Nova Scotia CIO to Accra Local Visa office..

Are you outland?

sm311

Mar 7, 2020
AOR Jan 29th, CEC-Inland, File was in Edmonton and now moved to Ottawa in today's update received, eligibility not started, background/criminality in progress, security not started. Does the file move have any significance with respect to processing?

lightspeed97

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
AOR Jan 29th, CEC-Inland, File was in Edmonton and now moved to Ottawa in today's update received, eligibility not started, background/criminality in progress, security not started. Does the file move have any significance with respect to processing?
That’s really good news . Almost all applicants in Edmonton have status of criminality in progress , eligibility and security not started . A lot of january files have been moved to Ottawa from Edmonton in last week or two and those files have started getting some or all parts of the checks passed .

Last I checked I was in Edmonton still , hoping to get transferred or get processed at Edmonton soon

Reactions: sm311

Patrick121

Nov 27, 2019
Banff, AB
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
PNP Inland - AINP.
AOR January 7th.
Ghost update #1 - January 24th, same day medicals passed.
Ghost update #2 - February 26th.
Ghost update #3 - June 3rd (today) Hopefully a good sign.

Good luck everyone.

mlcanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hi All - Received update through web form today :
Current status - 03 June :
Eligibility requirement - met
Security background verification - In process

Previous status - 27 April :
Eligibility requirement - met
Security background verification - not initiated
Criminal background verification - valid