Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
OMG GUYS @@@@@@@@@@@@ I GOT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT COPR!!@@@@ TODAY!!!!

I am pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!

JAN 21 AOR
BIOMETRICS FEB 5 @@@@@!!!!
Paid RPRF upfront

I had one GU, did not order GCMS notes, everything was under review, eligibility, background, and I didn't stress myself constantly looking at it. The deadline was July 21 but I got it over a month and 3 weeks early! Now for the next steps.. any questions please ask
Congratulations, are you an inland or outland applicant?

Reactions: Khairul.Anam

MichealConroy7

Sep 2, 2019
Good news Micheal! I did not know that they can make a final decision before you pay your RPRF. What is your AOR?
Got an email requesting to Pay RPRF fee at 8.10am and to reply with a receipt, which we did and then we got the CORP email at 8.45am!

What an amazing feeling, for those interested timeline below:

ITA: Nov 2019
AOR: Jan 18th 2020
Med: Feb 3rd 2020
BIO: Feb 3rd 2020
RPRF: June 3rd 2020
COPR: June 3rd 2020

CEC Inland with Common-Law Partner.

Fafie2019

Jun 3, 2020
Congratulations to all that got their COPR!!! Does any of you have a spouse that is not in Canada and was included in the application as an accompanying spouse?

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Hello Everyone, after I got an email from CIC for ADR I went ahead and submitted my IMM 5406 yesterday. I checked my application status and it is now "Application/profile updated as of June 3, 2020". I will keep updating as and when things change! Thanks.

LaksHari

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Hearing good news from CEC - Inland applicants....Being an FSW outland applicant little curious to know if anyone (FSW-O) got their PPR or COPR recently
Even I don't see any FSW outland guys getting confirmation. Are they waiting to resume international travel? As per latest news it won't be open until June 30. Not having any accurate information though. Hope we get some clarity about it at the earliest

Reactions: mpd93

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
I had all the Eligibility, BG, security phases 'Valid' mid May but still have not received COPR.
About 2 weeks ago (6 to 7 pages back) , people having AOR Post 15th Jan were concerned about the application progress. Remember, what I was suggesting and guessing? Wait until end of May or early June for some updates. Now, you are seeing some movement & some got COPR too.
Just be patient, Hang in there. I'm am also patiently waiting for my COPR. We've got this!

Dec 3, 2019
I just went through the Dec 2019 forum , even there all the COPRs were for the CEC- Inland class !! The Outland applicants I guess have to wait till the restrictions on travel are lifted !! Wonder if we will be given an exception in case our Medicals expire! Guys with info please shed some light on this !!

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
People that are wondering validity of COPR- It's the date your medical test expires.
IRCC is providing a 1 year time to applicant for the passport and photos. It's recommended to send it before COPR expires.
IRCC know your COPR expiration date, so, be prepared if they ask you for the landing Interview (for CEC & mostly Online I guess). Please google or search on CanadaVisa to know what is landing interview & what all information you will need for the interview. I heard it's pretty simple.

Outland applicants-
You may be asked for another medical test once things are back to normal OR
Your medical expiration date will be renewed by officer manually. Keep in mind, your medical expiration date is equal to your COPR validity.

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Good Day Everyone,
AOR-Jan 11, Outland, FSW, VO-Ottawa
I raised a webform 2 weeks ago where they said my eligibility was valid while the remaining two has not been initiated. Raised another two weeks later and got the response below.

Seems not much progress has been made. Anyone else with similar status?
Hello. Got my GCMS notes yest.
Eligibility passed.
Criminality passed.
Security is blank so i guess it's not initiated.
I was thinking of raising a webform but what should I ask specifically.

phani_nalla

Nov 18, 2018
---4th Jan AOR, CEC Inland.
Eligibility not initiated and criminality in progress---

Congratulations to all who received the COPRs.

As I can see most of the COPRs received are for mid January AORs, I was wondering if anyone from early Jan AOR got the COPR recently.

Also, can anyone please suggest if there is any issue with the eligibility, will IRCC contact us immediately or should we raise GCMS notes request. Thanks.

Reactions: themightynature