+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

kfrances

May 22, 2020
Sure,i am awaiting .

Thanks
Hi, I have a similar timeline to you (AOR 22 January) and raised a webform late last week and got the same responses as you - background, security and criminal all valid and the application is being processed in Ottawa. I am FSW Outland. Please let me know if you hear anything on your application :)

bohdandandan

May 15, 2020
Hey, guys. Have anyone received such email before?

Good day,

Regarding your Final PR interview. Please provide evidence that you and your family members are currently in Canada. We may be in a position to complete your Final PR interview virtually.

I replied to that email but haven't heard anything back yet. Do you know how long it will take them to reply?

Reactions: Artim9960

Rember8964

Jun 3, 2020
Hey, guys. Have anyone received such email before?

Good day,

Regarding your Final PR interview. Please provide evidence that you and your family members are currently in Canada. We may be in a position to complete your Final PR interview virtually.

I replied to that email but haven't heard anything back yet. Do you know how long it will take them to reply?
I got same email as yours yesterday, I’m also wondering when they will reply us.

FoodGatherer

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
For those who did not pay RPRF fee upfront - How did you pay it after submitting the application?

I Have yet to pay it and my Webform reply today said that a decision had been made I should wait for the officer to notify me.

I think not paying the RPRF could slow this process for me.
Good news Micheal! I did not know that they can make a final decision before you pay your RPRF. What is your AOR?

SirManDudeGuy

Jan 3, 2020
OMG GUYS @@@@@@@@@@@@ I GOT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT COPR!!@@@@ TODAY!!!!

I am pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!

JAN 21 AOR
BIOMETRICS FEB 5 @@@@@!!!!
Paid RPRF upfront

I had one GU, did not order GCMS notes, everything was under review, eligibility, background, and I didn't stress myself constantly looking at it. The deadline was July 21 but I got it over a month and 3 weeks early! Now for the next steps.. any questions please ask