+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Dinesh_1583

Jan 5, 2019
Hi Everyone, i've raised a webform and this is the answer i've got:

Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.

Then i open my profile, Application update - my medical review was already passed on the 03 feb but today i got changed to 1st of June.

Can someone advised?

Reactions: Saleh Almstiri

Saleh Almstiri

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Libya
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney VS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hi Everyone, i've raised a webform and this is the answer i've got:

Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.

Then i open my profile, Application update - my medical review was already passed on the 03 feb but today i got changed to 1st of June.

Can someone advised?
Congrats!
You will get your PR soon?

Can you tell us which program you have applied for? are you inland or outland?

mlcanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Heartiest congratulations to everybody who got PR !!!!
All approvals seem to be going out for inland candidates only.
I am PNP-outland candidate.As of April last week , my eligibility was passed ; background check was yet to start. I am waiting for GCMS notes for last 45+ days. PNP-outland applications generally move slowly and current situation does not help.

Saleh Almstiri

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Libya
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney VS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Heartiest congratulations to everybody who got PR !!!!
All approvals seem to be going out for inland candidates only.
I am PNP-outland candidate.As of April last week , my eligibility was passed ; background check was yet to start. I am waiting for GCMS notes for last 45+ days. PNP-outland applications generally move slowly and current situation does not help.
Just like you?
I am PNP outland applicant. AOR 30 Jan.
Eligibility and Criminality were passed as of May 20, but Security has not been initiated as of the same day.
I still have until Jul 30 and hope that I get it by then.

Reactions: mlcanada

Airaelli02

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
@Airaelli02 , has everything been passed for you?
Hi @pemyrie the last time I spoke with the call centre agent (whis was last week), they said that only security has not been initiated. I'm assuming that they are processing it but not changing the "not started" status. Based on my GCMS notes, eligibility and criminality have already been passed since April 28.

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Hi @pemyrie the last time I spoke with the call centre agent (whis was last week), they said that only security has not been initiated. I'm assuming that they are processing it but not changing the "not started" status. Based on my GCMS notes, eligibility and criminality have already been passed since April 28.
@Airaelli02 , sometimes I wonder why the secur9takes so longgggggg. In all fairness my due date is July 22, but eligibility was passed from April 6th. It will be 2 months soon since security has been pending! But we just have to keep our chins up and keep waiting. The good news is that I got my BOWP, renewed my SIN online and got the SIN in the mail today. I will take the small wins!

Airaelli02

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
@Airaelli02 , sometimes I wonder why the secur9takes so longgggggg. In all fairness my due date is July 22, but eligibility was passed from April 6th. It will be 2 months soon since security has been pending! But we just have to keep our chins up and keep waiting. The good news is that I got my BOWP, renewed my SIN online and got the SIN in the mail today. I will take the small wins!
You'll get the most awaited email soon. That's true! BOWP approval made us less worried. Oh yea, I need to renew my SIN as well. Thanks @pemyrie