***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

IceD.

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
AOR - Jan 25
Bio - Feb 18
Medical - Feb 10
CEC Inland

Got a phone call today from a Private number. Was not able to pick up. then got an email saying my application will be finalized and they need to do a phone interview from the CIC office email address. I have questions below:
1. What information should I prepare for this?
2. Does this mean my application has been approved?
3. What else do I need to do after?

Reactions: Artim9960

PavitraArora

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
AOR - Jan 25
Bio - Feb 18
Medical - Feb 10
CEC Inland

Got a phone call today from a Private number. Was not able to pick up. then got an email saying my application will be finalized and they need to do a phone interview from the CIC office email address. I have questions below:
1. What information should I prepare for this?
2. Does this mean my application has been approved?
3. What else do I need to do after?
I believe its positive. I guess for some of the applicants, CIC sometimes make a customary call.

Reactions: IceD.

suhail8823

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Anyone has their application being processed in Montreal? I raised a webform and got this reply.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). Your application is currently being processed at the local office in Montreal, Quebec.

Furthermore, we can confirm that:

• We are verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Can510

Jun 1, 2020
Congratulations! Did you get any ghost update before this post your bio? If yes when?
I got first and only ghost update on May 28
And then on the same day they asked me for Tax notice of assessment.
I submitted required documents on the same day.
After 2 working days i got an update saying my PR is approved .

Reactions: Artim9960

sm311

Mar 7, 2020
I got first and only ghost update on May 28
And then on the same day they asked me for Tax notice of assessment.
I submitted required documents on the same day.
After 2 working days i got an update saying my PR is approved .
Thanks!