+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

pmanonu

May 12, 2020
Personally, I have never got any GU. Perhaps I did not see it even if it happens. But when I raised a web form, I got the following:
Eligibility: met
Criminality: passed
Security: not initiated

so do not be concerned with the GU.
Congratulations. Do you have any dependent?

honeyaeiou

Mar 10, 2019
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

In addition, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied have been passed,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background/criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
What does this means???
whats your AOR? and VO?

pmanonu

May 12, 2020
Same here, never got any GU, and I have the same status exactly as you. When was your AOR? I am Jan 6th
Congratulations both of you. I have the same timeline, however eleigibility is still in process. Wondered if having a dependent could slow down the process. Do you have a dependent?

Saleh Almstiri

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Libya
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney VS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Same here, never got any GU, and I have the same status exactly as you. When was your AOR? I am Jan 6th
I am Jan 30.

Then if you got the feedback that shows you that your application is being processed, why are you looking for the GU?. The news you have are better than the ghost update.
when did you raise your web form? I got the answer to my web form on May 19. I am planning to raise a new one on Jun 20. so I give it another month.

sanode

Star Member
May 3, 2017
AOR - Jan.
Inland
Processing Center was EDMONTON earlier , now changed to Ottawa.
69% Completed.
Nothing Started.
That's a good sign, that you received a ghost update. I hope they send my application to Ottawa as well (currently Edmonton, and I am sure they are not processing any applications)

Reactions: Maverick1368

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
What are the specific questions you asked in the webform to get infoa bout eligibility, security etc?
I did not ask about my status since I could see it on the progress bar. I specifically asked about verifications and processing center. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Socceros