App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Hello Everyone,

I raised a web inquiry on May 25th and this is the reply I got today:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:
  • The Case Processing Center in Ottawa, Ontario, established that your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied. (The last web reply I received was on April 25th and there was no mention about the processing center. Remaining below updates are same)
  • The background verifications are not in the process yet.
  • The security verifications are not in the process yet.
  • The criminality verifications are not in the process yet.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment. Please consult our website for more information on what to expect after you apply and how you can verify the status of your application in your account. Furthermore, due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only. We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 has not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible. Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed. We hope the information provided helps assist you with your inquiry.

P.S., don't jump on me or inbox/comment for raising the second webform as it is my wish to do so and I did out of my own will. My application is at 77% and 41 days remaining. Please respect other individuals' concerns and don't judge them. Everyone is different!!! I am sharing my application status so that it benefits others including me. Thanks!

vincan97

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
Did anyone get simillar status with me?
Jan22 aor with 1 dependent plus myself
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if you and your family members if applicable meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if additional information is necessary.
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Seems like something is going on when everyone’s eligibility is pass and mine is still in progress
Are you PNP applicant ?

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I raised a web inquiry on May 25th and this is the reply I got today:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:
  • The Case Processing Center in Ottawa, Ontario, established that your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied. (The last web reply I received was on April 25th and there was no mention about the processing center. Remaining below updates are same)
  • The background verifications are not in the process yet.
  • The security verifications are not in the process yet.
  • The criminality verifications are not in the process yet.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment. Please consult our website for more information on what to expect after you apply and how you can verify the status of your application in your account. Furthermore, due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only. We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 has not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible. Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed. We hope the information provided helps assist you with your inquiry.

P.S., don't jump on me or inbox/comment for raising the second webform as it is my wish to do so and I did out of my own will. My application is at 77% and 41 days remaining. Please respect other individuals' concerns and don't judge them. Everyone is different!!! I am sharing my application status so that it benefits others including me. Thanks!
What are the specific questions you asked in the webform to get infoa bout eligibility, security etc?

supernovamuz

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Sadly I came to know from recent webform my visa office is london, and they did not issue any PR since March 14, 2020. :-/ I am not expecting anything from them till the mid of next year.

MichealConroy7

Sep 2, 2019
Seems to be alot of movement with Dec 2019 applications.

Specifically Inland Applications - PPR stage is bring skipped and straight to Corp via email.

Promising news for all applicants given the lack of movement in the last 2 months.

Saleh Almstiri

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Libya
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney VS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Pl advise, if everybody gets GU ? or some applicants go otherwise too ?
Personally, I have never got any GU. Perhaps I did not see it even if it happens. But when I raised a web form, I got the following:
Eligibility: met
Criminality: passed
Security: not initiated

so do not be concerned with the GU.

Reactions: pmanonu

helmsdeep

May 21, 2020
Personally, I have never got any GU. Perhaps I did not see it even if it happens. But when I raised a web form, I got the following:
Eligibility: met
Criminality: passed
Security: not initiated

so do not be concerned with the GU.
Same here, never got any GU, and I have the same status exactly as you. When was your AOR? I am Jan 6th

Last edited: