***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

venkatesh jalubula

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
My application details:

AOR: Jan 27, 2020
Application type: CEC Inland, Edmonton: 1 dependent

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • February 11, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
Interview

• You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • February 12, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

venkatesh jalubula

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
ANY COMMENTS????

My application details:

Review of eligibility
Interview

Biometrics
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Kamalgill123

Star Member
May 19, 2020
ANY COMMENTS????

My application details:

Review of eligibility
Interview

Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
Did you send a web form?

venkatesh jalubula

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Yes, I did and got the following reply on April 27

Good day Venkatesh Jalubula,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

PavitraArora

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Your VO is also Edmonton....

PavitraArora

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
I have received GCMS notes today. Its a 534 Page document. As per the details on the first 2-3 pages , nothing has started. Any particular section etc. that we should look at...

venkatesh jalubula

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016

Your VO is also Edmonton....

I am from Edmonton. I am not sure if my VO is edmonton or not

vincan97

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
Whether Visa Offices process applications as per AOR or in preference order of CEC >> PNP Inland >>FSW>>Lastly PNP (O)??
Any idea please.

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
ANY COMMENTS????

My application details:

Review of eligibility
Interview

Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
I have very similar timeline as yours, Medical 12th, Bio 14th. No ghost update so far. Do you have any ?