+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Positivibes

Apr 17, 2020
Does everyone receive AOR (R10 passed)?? I understand from your description above that the AOR (R10passed) is a different letter than that we recieve immediately after filling the complete application. Its been 3 months but I have not received any communication or such letterR10 passed letter, Is it normal??? Medical exam is passed and we also submitted the biometrics in early feb. No other progress.

Last edited:

supernovamuz

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Just curious if anyone know if IRCC verifies Linkedin profile for work experience? If yes, what do they check? Dates of employment? Job description and Job title also?

Jem09

Sep 8, 2019
Hi guys! I just need your advice, i filed my application thru an agent and when i get update they send me just a screenshot of my page and nothing has changed till now.

Im thinking of requesting update thru the webform to see whats really happening, will it be okay to send the request by myself, there wont be any issue even though I have an agent?

Thanks in advance

kadkhiq81

May 10, 2017
All,
I got two updates on my profile:

1. ADR submitted documents changed to Not applicable
2. BG changed to “Your application is in progress”

Timelines:

AOR : 24-Jan-2020
MEP: 07-Feb-2020
BIL: 12-Feb-2020
BG : 17-Apr-2020 (BG status changed to In progress from “We are processing”

Latest Webform Response:
The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
Although I understand no one can predict what’s exactly going on in my profile, Could someone guesstimate based on your similar experiences?

jeannej

Oct 30, 2019
Hi guys! I just need your advice, i filed my application thru an agent and when i get update they send me just a screenshot of my page and nothing has changed till now.

Im thinking of requesting update thru the webform to see whats really happening, will it be okay to send the request by myself, there wont be any issue even though I have an agent?

Thanks in advance
The same thing for me. I just sent one by myself last week and no reply up to now.

Reactions: Taqi123

Sn027022

Apr 18, 2020
Hi everyone, my Express Entry Timeline:
ITA27 Nov 2019
AOR26 Jan 2020
ADR 11 Feb 2020
GU12 Feb 2020
MEP & BIL17 Feb 2020
Biometrics Completed29 Feb 2020

Update on 1 April 2020 through Webform:
Criminal BackgroundValid
EligibilityUnder Review
Security BackgroundNot started

Progress bar is at 41% today.
We have sametimeline

shreeni

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
Nope. The last update I had was biometrics passed in Feb. No ADR required. Every other thing has been the same.
Same here. I see that most of the applications which includes the ones with AOR in Nov/Dec are still with security as not started.

arbu45

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Hello,

I had raised webform last week and got this response today.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

arbu45

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Hello,

I had raised webform last week and got this response today.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

What should I do now?

Currently my timeline is on 57% and background check hasn't started yet and no update on eligibility check.

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
I submitted a webform on April 17th, where I told them I got a message on April 6th that my account was updated but that there was no change in my online status. Here is the response I received:

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied have been passed,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The medical examination results on file are currently valid.

Reactions: rogerEE