+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Jan 02 AOR- Progress bar shows 56%. Complete radio silence post Biometrics update on Jan End. Have raised web-form to know the current status. If there is no movement, plan is to order GCMS notes.

shreeni

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
Jan 02 AOR- Progress bar shows 56%. Complete radio silence post Biometrics update on Jan End. Have raised web-form to know the current status. If there is no movement, plan is to order GCMS notes.
Does your background check status changes to "..progress.." or still showing the same as false ip2 which is " We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. "

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Does your background check status changes to "..progress.." or still showing the same as false ip2 which is " We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. "
"We are processing your background check....."

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hey there. 3rd Jan AOR same progress. I already asked for GCMS notes a few days ago. Will share more when i get them.

thesurgeon

Oct 23, 2019
Opinions needed
Category FSW-O
My AOR is Jan 31 2020
Medicals Passed on 12th Feb
Biometrics 14th Feb
I called on 7th March and was told that eligibility was recommended pass. Every thing else was okay and they were specifically "waiting for the results for the security background check".
Raised a webform on 7th April (exactly after a month).
Webform says security background check non started.
No GU

I am confused.

amit.s.22

Feb 3, 2019
Received a Ghost update today and Background status changed to In progress.

Timelines are as follows:
AOR : 23-Jan-2020
MEP: 06-Feb-2020
BIL: 07-Feb-2020
GU1: 26-Mar-2020 (no change in BG status)
GU2: 15-Apr-2020 (BG status changed to In progress)

Please suggest if this means BG verification is complete.

Reactions: Wotsit

amit.s.22

Feb 3, 2019
Hey, I am AOR 31 Dec '19, I have done everything you have done (+ I paid RPRF later). I guess it's just waiting now... My background check has always said "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." Has your bg check always just said that?
My BG status till yesterday was "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
However today it changed to
Background check
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

intelligent_zombie

Mar 26, 2020
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (CIO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
07-11-2019
AOR Received.
09-01-2020
Med's Done....
28-01-2020
As of today from my Webform Request,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

During the verification process, background checks (e.g., criminality, security) are done to see if there are reasons why you or your family members may not be admissible to Canada.

We can confirm that:

• The eligibility requirements are currently met.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Is this a good sign?