+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

mlcanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hi,
Do anyone raised any web form after corona outbreak?? If so did they got any reply from ircc??
Hi - Yes I raised it and got a reply.
Among other queries , I had asked them whether COVID-19 pandemic would affect processing time however they did not answer the question :)

gauri24

Star Member
Sep 28, 2019
Hi team,
I just need to know whether ircc resends PPR mail??
It's for my friend as he deleted the spam mails and he lost the "ready for visa" mail which they sent in February last week. Kindly reply.
Hi does everyone receive the PPR mail from same email Id if yes then it would be great if someone can share the email I'd so that we can save it so that it won't go in spam folder.

intelligent_zombie

Mar 26, 2020
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (CIO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
07-11-2019
AOR Received.
09-01-2020
Med's Done....
28-01-2020
This thread is for paper application not EE.
Since when did it say paper based applications only?? This thread welcomes all Jan AOR Applications, not just paper based.

Reactions: CG7
Feb 19, 2020
Hello everyone,
I am AOR Jan 17 , CEC with BC PNP, today my company called me and because of their business effected with Covid19, I have lost my job, does any body know if this effects my application.
What should I do now?

Iameneekle

Jul 24, 2016
Hello everyone,
I am AOR Jan 17 , CEC with BC PNP, today my company called me and because of their business effected with Covid19, I have lost my job, does any body know if this effects my application.
What should I do now?
Sorry about your job. I don't know about how true this is but I heard all information you provided are locked at AOR. Also I believe the date will reflect that it happened post AOR so I don't think you have much to worry about.

BK1993

Feb 7, 2020
Hello everyone,
What should I do now?
You applied through BC PNP program and your past experience. it wont be a problem.

taulejo1

Oct 24, 2019
You applied through BC PNP program and your past experience. it wont be a problem.
I'm BC PNP as well, but I thought that your nomination depends from your job, if you lose it, you also lose your nomination. Not sure if they are making exceptions because of COVID

Sorry. Edited: "Losing your job does not mean you lose your nomination automatically. The BCPNP will take account to your situation and decide are they going to withdraw your PNP nomination. According the web, every cases are deal independently"

aifarooq786

Aug 16, 2019
Hi,
Do anyone raised any web form after corona outbreak?? If so did they got any reply from ircc??
I did. This is what they responded:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied
  • The background verification are in process
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected.