Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
07-11-2019
AOR Received.
09-01-2020
Med's Done....
28-01-2020
Background check: Your application is in progress. -- Generally, It Indicates your eligibility step is almost complete or passed. This is a good sign.
Mine is at 48% too, but my Background check says- We are processing your background check, we will send you a message if we need more information?
wondering if mine is way behind??

taulejo1

Oct 24, 2019
Hi, I am a bit confused,

Does the Background check status: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information, mean that my application is at IP2 stage?

And, what does IP2 stage mean?

Thank you!

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Guys, BG status: "We are processing your background check, we will send you a message if we need more information " -- Means
@GG12345 I'm at 41% and that's what my background check says as well
Same here.. My guess is most of PNP applications do get processed quicker than others since provinces have already spent their valuable time & IRCC don't have to do extensive review . When these guys get BG status changed to 'Background check: Your application is in progress.' that indicates eligibility steps is passed or almost done. No point in comparing their application progress with ours. Once progress bar reaches to 60%, I will start expecting GU1 & then plan to order GCMS notes.

taulejo1

Oct 24, 2019
Guys, BG status: "We are processing your background check, we will send you a message if we need more information " -- Means

Same here.. My guess is most of PNP applications do get processed quicker than others since provinces have already spent their valuable time & IRCC don't have to do extensive review . When these guys get BG status changed to 'Background check: Your application is in progress.' that indicates eligibility steps is passed or almost done. No point in comparing their application progress with ours. Once progress bar reaches to 60%, I will start expecting GU1 & then plan to order GCMS notes.
I am also PNP candidate, but so far I've always heard that PNP applications are usually slower than normal ones...

intelligent_zombie

Mar 26, 2020
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (CIO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
07-11-2019
AOR Received.
09-01-2020
Med's Done....
28-01-2020

I am PNP-Inland in BC. I am patiently waiting, no issue, it is what it is.

Vivek@can

Jan 14, 2019
Hi team,
I just need to know whether ircc resends PPR mail??
It's for my friend as he deleted the spam mails and he lost the "ready for visa" mail which they sent in February last week. Kindly reply.

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Hi team,
I just need to know whether ircc resends PPR mail??
It's for my friend as he deleted the spam mails and he lost the "ready for visa" mail which they sent in February last week. Kindly reply.
He didn't submit Web-form yet?

viswesh146

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Hi Guys,

I need a small clarification. I have shown FixedDeposit as my proof of funds and this FD is getting matured this week and the amount will be credited into my account. Should I raise webform to say this info?

I have mentioned FD and account number where it will be credited while submitting the docs

ChocoHagela

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020

Not necessarily. For some applicants like me the bg status was 'we are processing...' since the beginning. It didnt change till i got by ppr. For some it will follow the false ip2-ip1-Real ip2 i.e. the bg status will change form 'we are processing...' to 'your application is in process' and back to 'we are processing' so dont focus on that too much.

Reactions: taulejo1

ChocoHagela

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
Hi Guys,

I need a small clarification. I have shown FixedDeposit as my proof of funds and this FD is getting matured this week and the amount will be credited into my account. Should I raise webform to say this info?

I have mentioned FD and account number where it will be credited while submitting the docs
In one of the whatsapp group, one of the guys was in a similar situation to yours, the consultant advised not to take any acton. Maybe @13nitinsharma might be able to help.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hi Guys,

No action is required from your end. It's a basic understanding that if your FD is matured, then it's credited to "YOUR" savings account only.

Immigration officers are very well aware of such scenarios. You are not required to raised any web form.