+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

fuad124

Mar 6, 2019
with an AOR at the end of Jan, it's only been a month or so... it's too soon to be calling IRCC for updates. I think you should refer to your online status for now or order GCSM notes. I called them about my sis' application AOR 22nd Jan and the agent seemed irritated saying it's too soon...
my AOR is also 22 January, pls keep us updated

Reactions: bambisp

Kechy332

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Nigeria
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27 11 2019
AOR Received.
08-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Even mine is FSW-PNP outland and is getting processed at sydney
Please how can I get the info of where my case file is. Thanks I appreciate your response

Amin797

Star Member
Nov 3, 2019
I know I am just worried as my medical is still under review. Most of the applicants have reported medical passed by now. Which number did you call ?
Bro if you are from Pakistan then use " Hushed" app buy $3.99 package , other app wont work

neve.rmind

May 15, 2019
Could you help me understand what is current status of my application ?
PNP- Outland : Ontario : CRS 1036: Number of applicants : 1+1 = 2
AOR: 16th January 2020
Biometrics Collection request: 1st February 2020
MEP : 1st February 2020
Biometrics Completion: 6th February 2020

I had called IRCC in first week of March and was conveyed that -
Criminality - Passed
Eligibility - Not started
Security - Not started

Number of Emails received -
2 emails on 1st February 2020, with almost the same timestamp. Subject : "We sent you a message about your application "
1 email on 2nd February 2020, Subject: "We updated your application status"

Other Ghost update -
12th March 2020 - No change in the details of the application. Just the status was "application updated".

Current information in the profile -

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results February 1, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics February 6, 2020 Completed.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Samysaa

Feb 27, 2020
AOR Received.
17-01-2020
Hi guys my BG just got updated to:
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
It used to say We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Amin797

Star Member
Nov 3, 2019
Hi guys my BG just got updated to:
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
It used to say We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Did you get the email for this?

hassan1212

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
I raised a web form couple of days ago to check the status of my application. Just received the below response: -

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The eligibility is in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
What does " The criminal background verification is currently valid." means? Is it passed or not?

Amin797

Star Member
Nov 3, 2019
I raised a web form couple of days ago to check the status of my application. Just received the below response: -

What does " The criminal background verification is currently valid." means? Is it passed or not?
your AOR?

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019

Criminal background verification is performed typically once Biometrics are provided or based on certain elements. It's always an initial check on candidate. BGC & Security are totally different things and it's a comprehensive check which can take a few weeks or months in some cases.

hassan1212

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Criminal background verification is performed typically once Biometrics are provided or based on certain elements. It's always an initial check on candidate. BGC & Security are totally different things and it's a comprehensive check which can take a few weeks or months in some cases.
hhmmmmm...it means i shouldn't get too excited then, Its an initial check, that's all.....thanks

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Aor Jan02
Today, I received below:
  • The eligibility review has been initiated
Not quite sure if that means eligibility review required OR eligibility review in process.

viswesh146

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Hey Guys,

My background says: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

This has been the message since my BIO. Does that denote they have not started the BG yet?

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
I resigned a temporary on-call job I had in Canada and raised a webform with proof of resignation. I did this because they asked for my RCMP and wanted to be as clear as possible. I didn't claim any points for this job and only included it under personal history. I specifically asked about my eligibility, security and criminal checks. This is the response I got:

We have forwarded them and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

In addition, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The criminal background verification is in process.
I have no idea why they didn't mention the status of my eligibility checks, but then again, who knows?

aor January 22