Hello All,
My timeline is :
Application submitted : 13 Jan 2020
AOR : 13 Jan 2020
MEP Completed : 29 Jan 2020
Biometrics Completed : 14 Feb 2020

Note :
Country of residence : USA

Since it has been more than a month now , can I assume that IRCC does not need additional documents from me ?
you may call them for the update.

Reactions: mlcanada

kichoooo22

Star Member
Sep 4, 2019
you may call them for the update.
How we can call from India.Is there any contact number.Can somebody help me.Heard about some app to make call.do we need to use app or international call from our mobile will also do.Can somebody throw some light.

fatalkernel

Feb 22, 2020
How we can call from India.Is there any contact number.Can somebody help me.Heard about some app to make call.do we need to use app or international call from our mobile will also do.Can somebody throw some light.
you probably can use google hangouts dialer. Just add +1 country code for US and Canada

Patrick121

Nov 27, 2019
Banff, AB
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
A quick question I was hoping somebody could help with.

Background: Applied for the Express Entry Pool, got a NOI from Alberta and successfully received a nomination, earning me 600 extra points. I received an ITA under PNP Express Entry system and my AOR is January 7th 2020. Medicals passed and Biometrics completed as of January 24th. I am here on a CLOSED work permit (Young Professionals Program, permit due to expire Nov2020) and my nomination says NO EMPLOYMENT RESTRICTIONS.

My concern: My current workplace (work permit listed employer) is closing for renovations in the very near future, for probably 3-4 months. My question: Do I have to remain working during the processing time for my Permanent Residency Application, considering I am applying under PNP? I keep finding mixed opinions on this and wondered if anyone had a solid answer for me. Also taking into consideration my nomination has no employment restrictions.

Really appreciate any assistance.

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
@Patrick121 , what were the conditions attached to your provincial nomination? I think you need to approach it from that angle. I got a BC PNP and there were conditions attached.

For e.g.
If you have a work permit and a supporting B.C. employer, you must:
 have a valid work permit that enables you to work for your supporting employer in
B.C.;
 maintain full-time employment with your supporting employer in B.C.;
 receive a wage that is equal to or greater than the wage listed in your BC PNP
application;
 work in the occupation that is listed on your BC PNP application; and,
 meet minimum income requirements.

Patrick121

Nov 27, 2019
Banff, AB
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
@pemyrie thanks for the response. I can’t find anything outlining any specific “conditions” as such regarding my nomination. The following is what is worded on the AINP website in regards to the AINP Express Entry Stream:

You will be assessed against this criteria at the time your package is postmarked and at the time your application is assessed.

To be considered for nomination you must:

• Have an active Express Entry profile in the federal Express Entry pool
  • Meet the criteria of at least one of the federal immigration programs: Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Trades Program or Federal Skilled Worker Program
  • Intend to and be able to live and work in Alberta
  • Be working in an occupation that supports Alberta’s economic development and diversification
  • Have a minimum Comprehensive Ranking System score of 300.
However not sure if that means I have to keep up with the conditions as listed.. maybe it’s worth me calling them? I haven’t came across anyone who’s been in this situation yet. Looking like a potential late April closure. Wish I had the answers!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Processing time trends and patterns report:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Current Processing:

*The dates are based on the data reported to myimmitracker in the past 24 hours.

Statuses by months 2020:
*January is pretty much has Medicals passed.

Statuses by months 2019:
*Good and steady progress.October/November are getting PPR which is terrific.

PPRs by period report:
*It is a bit slow in past 2 weeks.

Average processing time:
*We can see that there is a steady p0attern now, down from 220 to 170 days on average to PPR.

Average processing for FSW-O
*Takes on average 180 days.

Average processing time for CEC:
*CEC is steady.

Average processing time for PNP-O:
*PNP had a majorreduction and nowadays is probably the fastest stream.

Applicants by stream 2020
*PNP slowly reducing and will, most likely come to usual 10-15%, now its about 20%, reducing from 30-35%.

Average by a province:
*Processing time for PNP has stabilized now and is quite short.

PPRs issued by visa office in 2019:
*Ottawa, Sydney add up to 85% of all PPRs and continue to increase.

ADRs by period report:
*We can see that applicants are getting more accurate with documents, and recevie less ADRs.

Average by a VO in the last 30 days:
*NDVO is quite slow, Vancouver and Montereal not really representative, due to a small number of applicants.

Thanks very much everyone! and enjoy your week!

Ping me with questions and good luck with you application!

Indicanada08

Feb 23, 2020
Processing time trends and patterns report:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Current Processing:

*The dates are based on the data reported to myimmitracker in the past 24 hours.

Statuses by months 2020:
*January is pretty much has Medicals passed.

Statuses by months 2019:
*Good and steady progress.October/November are getting PPR which is terrific.

PPRs by period report:
*It is a bit slow in past 2 weeks.

Average processing time:
*We can see that there is a steady p0attern now, down from 220 to 170 days on average to PPR.

Average processing for FSW-O
*Takes on average 180 days.

Average processing time for CEC:
*CEC is steady.

Average processing time for PNP-O:
*PNP had a majorreduction and nowadays is probably the fastest stream.

Applicants by stream 2020
*PNP slowly reducing and will, most likely come to usual 10-15%, now its about 20%, reducing from 30-35%.

Average by a province:
*Processing time for PNP has stabilized now and is quite short.

PPRs issued by visa office in 2019:
*Ottawa, Sydney add up to 85% of all PPRs and continue to increase.

ADRs by period report:
*We can see that applicants are getting more accurate with documents, and recevie less ADRs.

Average by a VO in the last 30 days:
*NDVO is quite slow, Vancouver and Montereal not really representative, due to a small number of applicants.

Thanks very much everyone! and enjoy your week!

Ping me with questions and good luck with you application!

Indicanada08

Feb 23, 2020
My application time lines-
AOR: 25th Jan
Biometric request 7th feb 2020
Biometrics submitted: 13th feb 2020
RPRF fee request - 20th Feb
RPRF fee paid for primary and dependent applicants on 22nd Feb 2020

Question-could you tell me what to expect now? And who else has received the RPRF request? I saw just one more person who received the same on the forum.
TIA

All the best to all

Reactions: kthlnkrby

CG7

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
@pemyrie thanks for the response. I can’t find anything outlining any specific “conditions” as such regarding my nomination. The following is what is worded on the AINP website in regards to the AINP Express Entry Stream:

You will be assessed against this criteria at the time your package is postmarked and at the time your application is assessed.

To be considered for nomination you must:

• Have an active Express Entry profile in the federal Express Entry pool
  • Meet the criteria of at least one of the federal immigration programs: Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Trades Program or Federal Skilled Worker Program
  • Intend to and be able to live and work in Alberta
  • Be working in an occupation that supports Alberta’s economic development and diversification
  • Have a minimum Comprehensive Ranking System score of 300.
However not sure if that means I have to keep up with the conditions as listed.. maybe it’s worth me calling them? I haven’t came across anyone who’s been in this situation yet. Looking like a potential late April closure. Wish I had the answers!

I am an AINP nominee from Ontario. No ties to Alberta. I was working when I received the nomination but my work permit was expiring. I couldn't extend it. I did give them a copy of my work permit which they knew was expiring during the AINP application. My consultant did call their offices to inquire about me continuing to work but there was a vague answer. Nothing concrete. So my consultant concluded that you should be working during the processing of the nomination and after you get the nomination, it was fine. Because that's what they use as a factor to choose a nominee. My work permit wasn't closed though. It was open. My nomination has no employment restrictions. I did receive a pfl questioning my intent to reside in Alberta and in the response letter, i stated that I was going to work till my work permit expired. They gave me the nomination the next day. I am currently on visitor status and the only people I notify of any changes is the IRCc as per my consultant. I hope this helps you.

Last edited:
Reactions: pemyrie

karanvk

Dec 4, 2019
Hi Everyone,

you’re doing well. Here’s my update:

AOR: Jan 31st
MEP: Feb 12 (Medical Passed)
BIL: Feb 12 (Received request for Biometrics)
Ghost update: Feb 14 ( received email saying there was an update on my account but when I checked there was nothing. Does anyone know what it means?)

Biometrics was submitted: Feb 18 ( it’s appearing in my account already)

Will post when I get more updates.
Hi... My AOR is of same date and BIO nad Mep is also of same date... I am still to give my biometric..

kthlnkrby

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
Category........
AINP
My application time lines-
AOR: 25th Jan
Biometric request 7th feb 2020
Biometrics submitted: 13th feb 2020
RPRF fee request - 20th Feb
RPRF fee paid for primary and dependent applicants on 22nd Feb 2020

Question-could you tell me what to expect now? And who else has received the RPRF request? I saw just one more person who received the same on the forum.
TIA

All the best to all
Hi, we almost have the same timeline except for the RPRF request date because I'm still waiting for mine. Can I know which stream are you on if you don't mind?

SirManDudeGuy

Jan 3, 2020
AOR Jan 21, BIL and RCMP requested Feb 4
Biometrics went in and cleared feb 5, RCMP took forever!
Did the CCRTIS on Feb 6, received it in the mail Feb 20. The days are slowly counting down but I'm not minding the wait.