+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

waqas7279

Feb 7, 2020
My application was cancelled and the letter says that I did not provide my marriage license certificate although I have. My score is 472 right now, next week I will be 30 and lose 5 points. What should I do? It is not even my fault. Please advice what should I do?
Was your document originally in English?? and did you upload it in correct placeholder?? This is very strange.
I think you can ask them to reconsider your case and re open it.

haris_rasheed

Jul 13, 2018
My application was cancelled and the letter says that I did not provide my marriage license certificate although I have. My score is 472 right now, next week I will be 30 and lose 5 points. What should I do? It is not even my fault. Please advice what should I do?
I have never seen this issue before. If you haev uploaded the doc then why are they inquiring. Call them on helpline and address your issue. Secondly, was your marriage certificate in English or any other language?

Amin797

Star Member
Nov 3, 2019
AOR JANUARY 22
UPDATED WITH STATUS BAR FEBRUARY 4TH-CURRENTLY 9%.
MEDICAL NOT UPDATED
BIOMETRICS NOT REQUESTED (OLD BIOMETRICS NOW UPDATED)
ACTUALLY MOVED FROM 8 TO 9% IN 24HRS BUT NO NEW UPDATE
JUST PATIENTLY WAITING!
Exactly same as mine

AOR 22 Jan
UPDATED WITH STATUS BAR FEBRUARY 4TH-CURRENTLY 9%.
MEDICAL NOT UPDATED
BIOMETRICS NOT REQUESTED (OLD BIOMETRICS NOW UPDATED)

Amin797

Star Member
Nov 3, 2019
@andy108

Please explain this trend

AOR JANUARY 22
UPDATED WITH STATUS BAR and change of UCI # on FEBRUARY 4TH-
But
MEDICAL and Biometric Not UPDATED

synora1314

Aug 14, 2019
Was your document originally in English?? and did you upload it in correct placeholder?? This is very strange.
I think you can ask them to reconsider your case and re open it.
Yes. I got married in the United States. And the marriage certificate was issued by the court here.

synora1314

Aug 14, 2019
I have never seen this issue before. If you haev uploaded the doc then why are they inquiring. Call them on helpline and address your issue. Secondly, was your marriage certificate in English or any other language?
Thank you. My marriage certificate is in English and I got married in a court in the United States.

abhiteshs

Jan 13, 2020
Hello All, anyone here who did Biometrics after receiving AOR from USA? I got the Biometric request letter on Jan 24th and the latest appointment available was Feb 7th. Is it normal? What would be the next step. Please let me know. Thanks!
It is perfectly normal. I got request on Jan 27th, and Service Canada centre close to me was full till 10th Feb. I drove 50km to get a date on 6th Feb.

Reactions: Rakshiruby

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
I got RPRF request today (Feb 6th). Letter says my admissibility check is in progress. I was in impression that RPRF will be requested only after the application gets approved. What does this mean now?

AOR - 3rd Jan
MEP - 22 Jan
Bio Passed - 28th Jan
First ghost update - 29 Jan
RPRF requested - 6th feb.

What stage my application is now in ?
Same AOR and meds. The application is in process. We have just to sit back and relax.

Reactions: Loren27

shreeni

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
Hi Guys

ITA - Jan 8
AOR - Jan29

Status is submitted without no update in MEP and Biometrics. No status bar enabled so far.

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
I got RPRF request today (Feb 6th). Letter says my admissibility check is in progress. I was in impression that RPRF will be requested only after the application gets approved. What does this mean now?

AOR - 3rd Jan
MEP - 22 Jan
Bio Passed - 28th Jan
First ghost update - 29 Jan
RPRF requested - 6th feb.

What stage my application is now in ?
Is request to pay RPRF? If yes, IRCC might ask for it at any phase of the application ( source: other AOR threads). I paid it upfront.

jake84

May 23, 2015
It is perfectly normal. I got request on Jan 27th, and Service Canada centre close to me was full till 10th Feb. I drove 50km to get a date on 6th Feb.
I got the letter the January 28th and there was no availability in Vancouver until the first week of March!
I had to book for February 25th in New Westminster, which is like 1 hour away