+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

pari_02

Jan 27, 2020
is it possible to extend the medical extended or redo the medicals to extend the landing date after passport stamping?
has anybody asked for extension ?

mesha25

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
Hi Guys. I randomly opened the view submitted docs/upload new tab on the top right corner of the application page and saw that under optional documents it says that it has not been provided and required by 18th October for both me and my spouse who has been added as a dependent. There is no tab to upload anything. I'm confused what it is. Can someone help?

laxiyer24

Jul 9, 2020
Hi Guys. I randomly opened the view submitted docs/upload new tab on the top right corner of the application page and saw that under optional documents it says that it has not been provided and required by 18th October for both me and my spouse who has been added as a dependent. There is no tab to upload anything. I'm confused what it is. Can someone help?
One of my friends had the same issue last year. He raised a technical issue. Also, try clicking "Start Again", you may get option to load the additional document

Ayman56

Jun 12, 2017
Hi team, I had a new born to add to an existent ouloand application after AOR confirmation( file transfered to visa office). Should The webform to add the new should be adressed to the Visa office ( My Visa office is Paris visa office) or should it be adressed to another location like Syndney? Please help thanks

Julie85

Jun 14, 2023
Hi @legalfalcon & Forum
I received my Ready For Visa email just now. However, it was a joint PR FSW Outland (India) application by me and my spouse. Will she receive another email? Neither she or I have received an email regarding her Ready for Visa status. I am confused - does the primary applicant having received the email mean that the spouse's application is ready as well?

Also, the application requires - "The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants". Do we need to write this on a piece of paper or does it need to be certified. If it needs to be certified then how?
Hello, I'm in the same situation as yours. Primary applicant received RFV email but not dependant. Please let me know what you ended up doing. Thank you

Julie85

Jun 14, 2023
The email is always sent to the PA.
VO - Ottawa
AOR - 23rd Jan 2020

The email does not include names or application number of dependent. It only has my name. Also, no form is attached

Also, any applicants from India who have submitted their passport recently? I cant find the VFS Passport appointment page.
Hello, were you able to submit both passports of you and dependant with only the letter you received?

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hello, I'm in the same situation as yours. Primary applicant received RFV email but not dependant. Please let me know what you ended up doing. Thank you
RFV is only sent to the primary applicant and the leter would state the dependents included in the application also needs to submit the passport.