+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
Hey guys, since most of us fro January 2020 AOR are still waiting; I was wondering if IRCC is processing recent applications i.e. fpor those who applied in late 2020 or in 2021 itself? Any idea how their files are processing? Trying to understand if there is any arbitrariness in their working or are those guys too in a long waiting line?
No idea here. I've been waiting for real long now with an AOR of Dec 2019.

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
Does anyone still believe that IRCC intends to address any FSW-outland applications this year ?
Most of us are gradually approaching the 2year mark since we applied. This is ridiculous.
I keep wondering the same thing.. My AOR is dec 2019 (FSW-O India) and my medicals are expeired after it was extended once.. They never asked me for a re-med and whenever I contact them through webform (no option as calling never works for me) I get a generic response.. The wait is crazy..

Reactions: Mish.man

yjus

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Hi fellows,

I need your help. I received gcms notes today and can see that copr has been issued since 27 August 2021.

But I haven't received any ppr letter so far. There is nothing new in my cic account. I'm checking my account almost everyday. Is this normal procedure ?
If you have any knowledge please share.

My AOR Feb 2020, FSW Outland (non-US)

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Check out previous posts in dec 2019, jan 2020 and feb 2020 threads.

IRCC is issuing visas to outland applicants. Its slow. However it is happening :)
The issuing of visa never really stopped, but it is so slow and random that I would not put any hope into this. Also, the vast majority of PPR issued are for FSW-PNP, from what I see.

True. I got to know from my gcms notes that my application approved 1 month ago. I'm outland fsw. Feb 2020. so they are in fact working on our applications.
Yes, they never stopped working on applications. As a matter of fact, there are plenty of applications which are already approved according to GCMS notes. Unfortunately, this often does not translate into visa in a timely matter.

Once again: this is just my opinion and I really wish to be wrong and that everyone gets visa before the end of the year.

Reactions: pk2711

Johnjacobb

May 19, 2020
The issuing of visa never really stopped, but it is so slow and random that I would not put any hope into this. Also, the vast majority of PPR issued are for FSW-PNP, from what I see.

Yes, they never stopped working on applications. As a matter of fact, there are plenty of applications which are already approved according to GCMS notes. Unfortunately, this often does not translate into visa in a timely matter.

Once again: this is just my opinion and I really wish to be wrong and that everyone gets visa before the end of the year.
Re: I do not think they will do anything this year. Just my personal impression, of course

Like we can see IRCC is issuing visas for outland applications from many categories. It may seem 'random' to you but as we have seen from their internal memo released recently they have a process.

Your argument is like saying 'the grass is blue because there is water on the grass and you see the reflection of the sky' ;)

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Re: I do not think they will do anything this year. Just my personal impression, of course

Like we can see IRCC is issuing visas for outland applications from many categories. It may seem 'random' to you but as we have seen from their internal memo released recently they have a process.

Your argument is like saying 'the grass is blue because there is water on the grass and you see the reflection of the sky' ;)
You have your opinion, I have mine. None of them are objectively true nor false. There is no water/grass analogy.