+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Drsis

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
If the officer reviewed your eligibility and marked it has passed, then you need not worry.
Oh thank you so much Sir! Such a relief! I thought I am not gonna make it after waiting 2 years. It's written exactly like this "*** officer note*** Approval pending security and meds." Security is blurred though. The note following this was " following review of PA's temporary resident status, cumulative work experience, educational credentials, language test results and upon analysis- I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities that PA meets the eligibility requirements of section R75of the regulations.

May I know why then the email I recieved from one of the MP states that the VO in Paris is currently reviewing if the applicant meet the eligiblity requiremnts under the class for which they have applied .
@legalfalcon

Last edited:

bhattdika20

Jul 7, 2020
london
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
london
AOR Received.
Feb 2020
Yes I have the exact same AOR as well. You can also order GCMS notes where you can see the detailed status along with case agent / officer notes.
My medical is also expiring on 9th December 2020. IRCC would ask us to do remedicals or automatically extend it.
Hi, @aseemrastogi2 Did u receive any letter for Re medical or extension?

bhattdika20

Jul 7, 2020
london
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
london
AOR Received.
Feb 2020
Can we request GCMS Notes if we have applied thru agent? If so how and where can we request?
My AOR is 9th Jan Outland London, UK and 5th Feb biometrics confirmed & still waiting for any update to my file. People submitted after us got reply with same profile so loosing patience.

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Can we request GCMS Notes if we have applied thru agent? If so how and where can we request?
My AOR is 9th Jan Outland London, UK and 5th Feb biometrics confirmed & still waiting for any update to my file. People submitted after us got reply with same profile so loosing patience.
Yes u can apply thru 3rd party websites or relatives/friends in Canada. It wont send any notification to ur agent

Try https://www.getgcms.com/

Reactions: bhattdika20

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Oh thank you so much Sir! Such a relief! I thought I am not gonna make it after waiting 2 years. It's written exactly like this "*** officer note*** Approval pending security and meds." Security is blurred though. The note following this was " following review of PA's temporary resident status, cumulative work experience, educational credentials, language test results and upon analysis- I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities that PA meets the eligibility requirements of section R75of the regulations.

May I know why then the email I recieved from one of the MP states that the VO in Paris is currently reviewing if the applicant meet the eligiblity requiremnts under the class for which they have applied .
@legalfalcon

I cannot comment on why the email says that the eligibility is being reviewed, however, based on the note it clearly states that your eligibility requirements for R75, i.e. FSW - Criteria fo FSW is met.

Your Meds and security are pending approval. As per the email they may be referring to the medical / security eligibility or admissibility.

Reactions: Drsis