+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

jas.k5010

Dec 19, 2019
Hi all,

For those who got medical extensions or remedicals, how many days before the medical expiry was this updated? Or does this happen after medical is expired?

My medicals are expiring in a month’s time. So just wanted to understand.
I got my medical done on 11th December 2019 and I got mail for remedicals on 29th September.

Newbie82

Mar 2, 2020
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes does medical expire on the day the medical exam was conducted or is it as per the date mentioned in the Express Entry profile dashboard. I did my medicals on 11th January,2020 and the date it shows on the profile page is 4th February, 2020 as passed. Have not received PPR nor any medical extension or re-medical request so far.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I received a GU today—medical changed from You passed medical to you do not need medical....?

Most likely your medicals are being considered for extension if they were about to expire.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon does medical expire on the day the medical exam was conducted or is it as per the date mentioned in the Express Entry profile dashboard. I did my medicals on 11th January,2020 and the date it shows on the profile page is 4th February, 2020 as passed. Have not received PPR nor any medical extension or re-medical request so far.

There has been a huge discussion on this, and you can see it all here with my replies:

#4,335

See the threads before this to understand the context!

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes does medical expire on the day the medical exam was conducted or is it as per the date mentioned in the Express Entry profile dashboard. I did my medicals on 11th January,2020 and the date it shows on the profile page is 4th February, 2020 as passed. Have not received PPR nor any medical extension or re-medical request so far.
Here is the info at https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/medical-requirements/assessing/validity-period-medical-certificate.html

Validity period of a medical certificate

This section contains policy, procedures and guidance used by IRCC staff. It is posted on the department’s website as a courtesy to stakeholders.
Medical certificates for applicants who pass a medical examination in or outside Canada are valid for twelve months from the date of the last medical assessment of an applicant’s file by a medical officer and/or delegated staff.
There is no expiry date of medical validity for applicants who are inadmissible.
Starting Date for Calculating the 12 Month Validity Period of a Medical Certificate: the last medical assessment on file is the starting date for the 12 month validity of a medical certificate.

Skanda3

Sep 15, 2020
Thank you so much @legalfalcon , I truly appreciate the thorough and insightful reply! I am working on preparing the documents and LOE to upload through a webform. Your advice is invaluable :)
Hello members,

As a follow up to the conversation above, I have now received a letter from IRCC through CIC account and hope you could help me on this:

To summarize, my Experience Letter submitted with eAPR did not have salary details mentioned nor had I submitted any pay stubs and because of this my application had come under Review Required (RR). When I got to know about this through GCMS notes, based on advice from experts in this forum I had collected and submitted the below documents through a webform:

* Payslips from last 6 months of employment. (Only have access to last 6 as an ex-employee)
* Final settlement letter from company
* Provident Fund settlement letter
* Notarized affidavit from a colleague mentioning salary and other details (Along with colleague's ID card, bonafide certificate on company letterhead)
* Letter of Explanation

Although I had not received any response or update to my webform submitted, I have now received a letter on my CIC account which says the following:

Dear Skanda,

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

 1085467108 - SKANDA:

 RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee This must be received at this office by: 2020/11/13

 Please confirm your current residential address This must be received at this office by: 2020/11/13

 Please provide proof you performed paid work at <Company T>, you may provide a paid stub for each year, a letter from the employer or tax documents for each This must be received at this office by: 2020/11/13

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.

Kindly help me with the following concerns I have regarding the above points:

* Can I pay my RPRF fees online @ https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?lang=en&category=8 and upload the receipt with the documents?

* I have recently moved to a different State in the US and have not updated the same through a webform fearing any delays. Should I now give them my current address and also update the same through a webform? Or should I confirm on previous address as it may raise any flags for not having proactively provided the update?

* Regarding proof that I performed paid work at my company, I'm not sure why the documents submitted through webform weren't considered. Any advice on why this may be the case?

Also,
I do not have a pay stub for each year, just for the last 6 months of employment. (Letter asks for each year)
Letter from employer doesn't mention salary details and won't add any details as they follow a strict corporate format.
I have 2 tax documents, not for each year (Letter mentions the word each)

In addition, I have a Final settlement letter from company, Provident Fund settlement letter, notarized affidavit from a colleague who is a current employee - all these I had provided through webform.

I had hoped that these would be sufficient but have been asked for documents again through CIC account. Will submitting these documents again help my application or what more can I submit? Not sure if this good or bad for my situation!
Kindly help me with your advice on what I could do now to make sure I submit the right documents to pass the review. I'd be grateful for any help with my PR application.
Thank you!

Regards,
Skanda

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
IMPORTANT UPDATE: GHOST UPDATES BY NDVO TODAY

New Delhi Visa Office has triggered ghost updates today. If your VO is New Delhi and your application is in process, please check your EE account and see if you also received any ghost updates.

This is a great sign and confirms that next batch of PPRs are getting ready. Good luck everyone!

Reactions: Godisguru

Newbie82

Mar 2, 2020
Here is the info at https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/medical-requirements/assessing/validity-period-medical-certificate.html

Validity period of a medical certificate

This section contains policy, procedures and guidance used by IRCC staff. It is posted on the department’s website as a courtesy to stakeholders.
Medical certificates for applicants who pass a medical examination in or outside Canada are valid for twelve months from the date of the last medical assessment of an applicant’s file by a medical officer and/or delegated staff.
There is no expiry date of medical validity for applicants who are inadmissible.
Starting Date for Calculating the 12 Month Validity Period of a Medical Certificate: the last medical assessment on file is the starting date for the 12 month validity of a medical certificate.
Thank you

Reactions: caipsnotes