+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I have attached offer letter that described the job duties along with the experience letter
A bit tricky, why did your experience letter did not include the detailed job duties? Did you provide LOE to explain why is this the case?

kiniri

Nov 2, 2019
The letter of experience that had date of joining/resignation, job title. I attached paystubs as well.
Should I attach a LOE for job duties as well? It is difficult getting in touch with previous employers. The experience letters were the ones given to me when I was leaving.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
The letter of experience that had date of joining/resignation, job title. I attached paystubs as well.
Should I attach a LOE for job duties as well? It is difficult getting in touch with previous employers. The experience letters were the ones given to me when I was leaving.
Job duties should be stated in the experience letters. Did the analyst give any explanation for deducting points? Try uploading a fresh experience letter with all of the required details.

The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

• a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits

tmat001

Jul 21, 2020
Hi,

I am an Outbound applicant ( AOR- Jan 6th).

On raising a webform, I received the below response ( a summary):

Background verifications ( criminality and security) are currently valid
The medical examination results on file are valid
The eligibility has been deemed as passed

Just wanted to know, what would be the next steps and if there are steps pending prior to the COPR?

Last edited:

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hi,

Just wanted to know, what would be the next steps and if there are steps pending prior to the COPR?
Waiting for the international travel to open and wait until you get your confirmation email.

jule1989

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Hi,

How much time did it take IRCC to answer your webform? are they fast?

Samysaa

Feb 27, 2020
AOR Received.
17-01-2020
Background check includes a few things; criminality, info sharing and security screening. As the file moves between different stages of this process you will see updates. Any update is a good sign and a sign of progress. Best view of the status can is captured on page 2 of the GCMS notes under the Assessment section
Thank you

Reactions: caipsnotes

aswappan

Jun 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-Jan-2020
Med's Done....
7-Feb-2020
Hi guys, I feel that discussing on each others status and consoling saying that we too have similar updates in our profile, we should start discussing about the Covid situation in Canada as well as in our own countries, updates and lifting of travel restrictions.

With a few countries creating list of no-restriction travel (from certain nations) and decrease in Covid cases, I think we could create some idea on what is going to happen with Canada in near future. In-land guys would be better able to throw some light on the progress over there.

helmsdeep

May 21, 2020
I saw a GU today, the first one since JAN 22nd.

AOR Jan 6th
VO: Sydney
PNP Outland

I ordered GCMS notes yesterday, could that be just related?

Last edited:
Reactions: Wotsit

call4all

Oct 4, 2019
Hi
Aor 3rd Jan 2020
I have received a request to provide additional document which is IMM5406E for my family, has anyone else received this request? Also, does everyone receive this since I never saw this document under checklist they had provided while filling the PR application